13

Ooh shit! Her panty was still there and I desperately admitted my guilt by saying nothing and left the room.

Karan : I am really sorry. Please forgive me.

I came out and I am so scared that when she tell this to mom and aunty then what will happen.

Finally it's time to sleep.

Mom and Malini aunty went to their room I am feeling myself lucky that monami didn't tell anyone about anything happened.

I went to the drawing room to sleep, it was so restless to adjust on sofa.

Soon hours passed thinking whatever happened today and suddenly Monami came out.

She is wearing this, why I don't know

Because this is not kinda night dress from any inch of that cloth.

Monami came to me.

Bend down and in low tone of voice asked me.

Monami : you must be feeling uncomfortable here.

Karan : it's okay I will adjust yaar; I am very tough-going boy don't worry.

Monami : I can see, However, you can share room with me, if you doesn’t have any problem.

Monami suggested.

I hiccoughed and got electrified.

My pillow fell down the sofa and I enunciated.

Karan : I am Sorry, please excuse!

And I bent down to get it.

After a moment, she X-rayed me for few seconds and I looked away.

Then I turned to her with courage.

Karan : Won’t you find any problem with sharing room with me for a night?

I simply asked.

My heartbeat tripled and I looked at the sideways.

She examined me for 4-5 seconds (perhaps, she was reading my mind)

Monami : I hope there would not be any problem!

My heart stopped beating for few milliseconds; literally my body stop all the motions for few seconds.

Monami : let's go in then. Take your pillow and blanket.

Stay tuned

30+ votes