Karan smiled as he realized that she was slowly getting aroused.

Both her nipples were getting tighter and soon they became big and erect.

He bit on them occasionally to make her wriggle and moan in pain, but then immediately plunged her in more pleasure by sucking and pressing them gently.

This combination of pain and pleasure continued until she started moaning as if she was about to cum.

Monami : Ohhhhh! You are making me wet, you are going to make me cum. It is better to do in a day than night and when we are alone.

She said enjoying this time.

She started saying while rubbing her two legs against each other.

Karan realized that she was already close to an orgasm.

Karan : Monami, please Not so soon, let me feel your wetness first.

He said before putting his hands inside her jeans and touched her panties.

Karan : ohh darling you really are so wet.

He remarked, finding her panties soaked with her cum.

Karan : I am feeling the need to love your pussy now.

Monami : Indeed my pussy needs you since night my scream spoil the sport last night else we must had a great climax.

He can feel the desperate soul in her too.

Karan : it's okay, we have chance now.

He said as he gently opening  her button of jeans and pushed it down, he put the hand on panty so the already wet panties down.

Once again,

Monami made the work easier as she too wanted to enjoy the touch of his hands on her cunt.

Karan bring her to the bed and spread her legs and looked at her cunt briefly before putting his hand on it.

Stay tuned