mom

I'm sorry I can't come home today...a middle-aged man told her wife in a call..

Honey...but Night is waiting for you since three months..he is missing you allot his wife told him

I miss him too...but please understand me.I am  a general of army..so I just can't home like this..

Hm...but I don't think he will forgive you...

Please tell him not to sulk at me and I can promise him once I come there I will spend most of time with him...

Hm..ok.Its time he comeback do you wanna talk to him...

Haa...I wanted to buy I've to go now...take care honey ..and take care of my night...and also ask him to forgive me..

Hm..

End of the call..............................

Paa.....night calling his dad excitedly while searching for him...

Pa...where are you!?I am home...paa..

Mom...where is paa..!?he asked excitedly

Night...his mom said in a low tone..

What is it maa!?

Paa...is not here..he didn't come home.he got something important so he is not here today...

So he lied again...night said in a sad tone...his mom could see the tears in his eyes...

No..my son.Your father have to save many people over there so he is not here..please understand him..

Hm...night said and went to his room...after going there he started crying....he is habituated to it.. everytime his father does this..but still he hope one day he wouldn't lie to him and comes home..spend time with him,take him to
school,going to parks on weekends...etc..like other children...but he couldn't.he is not mad at his father instead he is proud of having a father like him...but still he feels jealous looking at other parents.

After crying for sometime he went to kitchen and hugged his mom..

Night...don't be sad...your father will be here next week so don't be sad..you know right he is a superhero who saves others..

Hm...

Night...dear please...don't be mad at dad..he loves you allot and he wants you to be proud of him..

I love him too maa...and I'll make you both to be proud of me..night said while wiping his tears..and hugged his mom

Really how will you do that...

Hm...I'll study well and I'll go to London then I'll earn allot of money by doing good job and take care of you both

Ohoo..you wanna go to London for studies...why though!?

Hm..it's because you said uncle is cool...when he told you that he got free scholarship to study at London...so I want you to say the same thing to me..

Aw...but you are already cool by saying that....she said while cupping night's cheek...but I'll miss you if you go to London...

Then come with me.. however dad will stay in millitary right...so let's go there leaving dad here so he will feel jealous...😁😁😁

Ohoo...why are you eager to make him jealous...huh!?

Well...he is not coming home so we have to punish him.

Ohoo...ok she smiled at his cuteness and told him..but before that...how about this...let's go to planetarium tomorrow...you wanted to go there didn't you!?