care

After that night slep for few hours...and to his surprise north stayed by his side...when he woke up first person he seen was north

Phi...didn't you leave yet!?

Noo...I told you iam planning about how to punch you!?

Ohoo...you are very eager to punch me..

Ofcourse...

Phi...why do you hate me!?

Do I have to tell you...!?I just hate you that's it

Ohoo.....night pouted a little...

Stop behaving like a kid and let's go home..now..you already had enough sleep...

Hm..but phi...I'll come by walk

Really...in this position...are you kidding me...and besides that if you walk like this you will surely get sick by tomorrow and you will meet your father like this..

Huh?

Let's go in the car and you can walk back when get better..
Let's go...then north supported him to walk till he reached car and made him to sit at the backseat...

While they were going back..

Well...love came to visit you while you are sleeping

Huh!?Really...

Hm..

But phi...can you not bully her...she just talked to me because I insisted on her...please don't bully her...if you want you can punch me twice...night pleaded north

Just shut your mouth..north shouted at night

Night just pouted at him...

When they reached home...north held night to his room and asked him to take rest..and was about to go back..

Phi...

Hm...what now!?

Well....tq so much...night told him

Don't overthink...Iam just doing it so that I can punch you as soon as you recover..

Hmm...ok..but still I wanna thank you night told north..

North didnt said anything but just went from there smiling...

maid was worried about night so she asked north...about what had happened...north told her that it was a little accident and also asked her to keep it as a secret from his mom as he doesn't want them to worried..

later north went to night's room...
"phi its just a minor injury why are you not allowing me to walk"night exclaimed

well....its not that iam worried about you...its just...did you forget that your dad is going to visit you tomorrow.

did you forget that!?huh?..and are you going to show this face of yours to him!?he would be worried about you...so get well soon faster and also ill try to  cover up for you before maa...
ok...!!?

well...you are right phi??how do i cover up these bruises infront of dad tomorrow...he will be surely worried about me??night said with a pout...

ill help you!!

really phi?but how

well..just take some rest for now later tomorrow we can cover up bruises with makeup..how about that!!

phi..do you really think its a good idea!!

ofcourse...dont think about anything and get back to rest now...ill bring you dinner after sometime..