Chapter 1

*Crystal POV*

Crystal: *sigh* ..... *Sees eclipse just sitting down* hm.. Ay eclipse! Eclipse: *hears Crystal call her* Uhm yeah? Crystal: I'mma go stay with Flare for a few days, do you think you can take care of yourself? Eclipse: Uhm yeah! I'll be fine! But make sure to get clothes! Crystal: Alright! Thanks for reminding me.. *he goes to his room* *grabs some clothes, and puts them in a bag*

After some time he left, and gone to flare's area

Crystal: *knocks on the door* Open up! *Yells in an jokingly way* Flare: Coming! *opens na noor* *sighs in annoyance* Hey crystal.. Crystal: Hi! Can I come in? Flare: Whatever... *They both go inside* Coral: *sees crystal* Hi Crystal! Crystal: Sup Coral! Flare: Go hang with coral... *Pushes him towards coral* Crystal: Well, then.... Can I tell you something? Coral: Yup! Crystal: I'll be staying here for a few days! Coral: Ok! That's ok! But will eclipse be ok? Crystal: She'll be fine.. she did promise me though.. Coral: That's good..! But why is Flare so rude to you some times? Crystal: I think it has something to do with me and Eclipse being friends.. but me and Eclipse are not in a relationship.. were just friends.. Flare: That's a lie!! You two are in a relationship!! And I don't like it!! You two better not be in one though! Or I will kidnap her, with some help! And I'm keeping this promise... *Walks out of the area* Crystal: I don't know what is wrong with her... But I know me and her are not in anything.....

•*---*•

*Aurora POV*

Aurora: *can't stop talking about how cute eclipse is* Oh.... She's just so cute guys!! Bolt: I know right?! Petal: Yup! I just want to kiss her a lot!! Aurora: Same!! Tatsumaki: I want to kiss her too guys, but we've been talking about her for hours, so can we just chill? Bolt: Uh yeah I agree.. it has been a long time... Aurora: Yeah your right.. I'mma go somewhere.... Bolt: alright...

A little bit later

Aurora: hmmm... What do I do.... Hey um Flare... Flare: Yeah? Aurora: do you want to do something together? Like going on a shopping spree? Find some nice clothes? Flare: Uhm.. yeah sure...

•*---*•

*Eclipse POV*

Eclipse: hmmm... It's kinda boring without crystal.... He's a really good friend... But it's really boring.... :< *hears the door knock kinda roughly* I'm coming! *Opens the door to see Flare and Aurora look kinda excited* What do y'all want.. Aurora: Can you please come shopping with us?! Flare: Yeah! Please?! We won't bother you anymore! Eclipse: Fine, whatever... *They both walk out*

A few minutes later... They reach Forever 21..

Eclipse: Alright, we're here... Aurora: *whispers to Flare* I'm going to grab her a**! Flare: alright do it!! *Whispers back* Aurora: *grabs it* *pulls back* Eclipse: *blushes hardly* *gets mad* WHICH ONE OF YOU IDIOTS GRABBED ME?! Aurora: Wasn't me... Flare: Wasn't me either... Eclipse: I overheard y'all, it was definitely you Aurora, Don't do it again!! Aurora: *jumps hardly* *afraid* o-ok... *Whispers to Flare* I got kinda scared.... Flare: it wasn't scary.. your just a scaredy cat.. Aurora: *growls softly*

After spending about an hour at Forever 21

Eclipse: Alright, let's get out of here... Aurora: Whatever... 'why she so boring sometimes..' Flare: *sighs in slight annoyance* 'i wanted to keep looking, but she just wanted to leave so badly.. I wonder why...'

•*---*•

*Coral POV*

Coral: *still chattering with Crystal* Bolt: Ay, What y'all talking about? Crystal: Uhm... We're talking about how much eclipse is such a good friend! Coral: Yup! Bolt: 'better be only friends' So um, why are you here crystal? Crystal: Oh! Because um.. I wanted to stay for a few days.. Bolt: Will eclipse be ok? Crystal: Yeah! She'll be fine.. She did say she would be.. Bolt: Oh ok.. 'should I try staying at crystals place? So I can hang out with eclipse? No.. that's a bad idea, he will hate on me afterwards..' That's good! If she said she would, she will! Crystal: Uh.... Can you go away..? Bolt: Oh sorry.. *runs to her room* Crystal: *bored* but what are we supposed to do? I'm actually bored... Coral: Uhm... We can watch TV? Crystal: Sure! I have nothing better to do anyway..

•*---*•

*Eclipse POV*

Eclipse: *reaches crystals house* I'm going in! Now go away! *Goes in and slams the door on Aurora and Flare's face* Aurora: *gasp* Wow...! That's so rude! She's so mean sometimes! Flare: I'll agree with you on that one.. She is really rude.. but I'm not hurt.. Aurora: Ok..? Flare: But let's just go home.. I kinda done with freaking eclipse, but I don't hate her though.. *they both start walking home* Eclipse: They are so stupid... Like, they are weirdos, and they are dumb.. and why does Flare always think that me and Crystal are dating? He's my friend!! We've been friends ever since we were Eevees! *Remembers that she had school tomorrow* Ugh!! I hate school!! But I still have to go... At least I'm really smart.. I'm passing all of my classes, except for math... Oh I hate math!! It's the most difficult subject! But whatever..

12:25 am

Eclipse: *going to go and lay down to go to sleep* oh man... I'm going to be having a really long day... *Eventually falls asleep after 1½ minutes*

The next morning.. 7:15 am

Eclipse: *wakes up* *grunts in anger* ...... *Goes to go get ready* *takes a shower and then puts on her uniform for school and heads out*

Outside

Eclipse: School is so boring... Crystal: Hey! How was your stay yesterday? Did you enjoy? Eclipse: no.. it was boring when you weren't around.. Crystal: Oh.... Well let's go! *They both start walking fast towards the building*

A bit later... It was Eclipse's 1st class.. Math! *I hate that subject too*

Eclipse: UGHHH!! I hate this class!! Bolt: Be quiet eclipse! Eclipse: Whatever... Teacher: Alright everyone... We're having a test next week... so for this whole week... We're going to be taking notes for the test.. Eclipse: •^• 'oh crap, I have a test next week...' I don't want to have to test again... *Mumbles under her breath* Aurora: Meh..... I'll get them done tomorrow anyway...

After school... *Sorry I'm moving too quickly..*

Eclipse: 'why do I think that crystal is kinda cute... He's a really nice person.... And a good friend....'

Later that night.. Both Crystal and Eclipse were hanging out..

Eclipse: *kinda shy* *blushing* U-Uh... Uhm... Can I t-t-tell you something....? Crystal: Yeah? Eclipse: If you say no.. that's alright... But, I was going to ask if I could be your girlfriend....? *Blushes bright red* *looks away* Crystal: *blushes bright pink* *kinda happy for eclipse* *kisses eclipse softly* Eclipse: *really excited* 'oooh! I'm so happy!!' Uh...... Do you accept.....? Crystal: Yeah..! *They hug*

Flare was watching everything, even recorded it too..

•*---*•

Flare: GUYS!! YOU WILL NOT F*CKING BELIEVE THIS SH*T!! Bolt: What? Flare: *shows video* *everyone goes in shock* Coral: EEEEEEEEE!! That's So Adorable!! Tatsumaki: *smacks the freak out of Coral* SHUT UP!! Aurora: ........... I am so mad.... That I just want to murder crystal.... but I won't do that.. because, me and flare are going to kidnap eclipse, and keep her with us... So we can do whatever we want with and what to Eclipse~ Flare: Oooh~ I love that idea~ we'll do it while she's asleep~

4:20 am

Flare: *kicks the door open* *runs inside and grabs eclipse and runs off*

A little later...

Eclipse: *slowly waking up, to see Flare, Petal, and Bolt standing over her* wai.... Wait... WAIT.. WHAT THE FREAK?!

TBC... 1289 words....