She's slowly loosing her mind: CH5

*Eclipse POV*

Eclipse: *wakes up from sleeping* ugh.. why am I still here... *Notices she's trapped in a different way* *her hands are cuffed together behind her back* *they are made of a really strong metal* *grunts angrily* even cuffs can be so strong... I want to get out of here... Flare: *walks in* Hello! Good morning sunshine! Eclipse: don't call me that... Flare: Why not? It seems like a good morning name for you! Eclipse: Well I don't want to be called that... Can I like leave please? I don't like it in here... I haven't seen the outside world in 2 days... Flare: Your staying until you say you love all of us except for coral.. Eclipse: That's impossible... Because I'm already dating crystal.. Flare: You won't be for very long, I know it.. You love us your just too scared to tell us~ Eclipse: Nah I'm good.. I'm not lesbian.. I love crystal.. Flare: *she gets p*ssed off after she heard that* Shut up about him! I'm tired of hearing about him all the time! Eclipse: Well that's not my problem to deal with... So leave me alone!! Flare: Ok... You wanna be like that? Fine... I'll just have to teach you a lesson~ but it's gonna be way worse... Me and Aurora will have fun with you again~ Eclipse: Meh... It's gonna happen again anyway... I've gotten used to it already.... Flare: Oh really? Ok you'll see later after school~ *leaves* Eclipse: I'm not even afraid... It happens to me all the time...

•*---*•

*Crystal POV*

Crystal: *wakes up* *sigh* still not here? Well I got another hint from Amity... But also I need to get to school... *Gets up and takes a shower and gets ready* ok time to write this down.... 'i'm starting to get the fact that eclipse might be kidnapped or just at a motel somewhere... Maybe she needs her distance probably? I don't know...'

A little later he goes to the building to be greeted by..

Mystic: Hello! How's your day going crystal? Crystal: badly... eclipse hasn't returned to me yet... Mystic: Dang that sucks... Well hopefully she returns! Now I need to go see where midnight is... See you later! *Leaves* Crystal: 'yeah just to r*pe him again... but I don't really care' I need to go to class already... I don't care about breakfast at this point... Glaceon: Hi! Crystal: Hello... *Depressed* Glaceon: I'll leave you alone if you're sad... *Leaves* Crystal: thanks I guess....

1st period

Crystal: *putting his head down on his desk* Teacher: Uhm has anyone seen eclipse? Flare: Uhm she's getting here... She's just late... Eclipse: *walks in* Crystal: *notices her* *gasps* Flare: *sees crystal* don't get any ideas.. Crystal: Sorry..

Sorry I'm rushing... But 9th period the final period.. also eclipse left early

Crystal: I'm happy because eclipse is ok...

At home..

Crystal: I don't know why she's never home though..

•*---*•

*Eclipse POV*

Eclipse: *goes back inside the basement* at least I gotten to see him... Aurora: Hey eclipse! You know what time it is! Flare: Mhm~ *they both go down the stairs* Eclipse: Just get it over with! Flare: Ok.. *they both grab her and do some things...*

During what's happening to her... sry not sry..

Eclipse: *hating her life* Coral: *feels really bad for eclipse* I'm sorry that you have to go through this.... Eclipse: it's fine... I've already been through this for 2 days... I'm pretty much used to it... *Feels a little pain* ow gosh.... Flare: Hurts doesn't it?~ Aurora: I bet it does... Eclipse: Well no crap... I'm trying my best not to be hurt... b-but... that doesn't seem to be th-the case.... Mmhgh~ Coral: *sigh* why would I meet you Flare.... Flare: I don't know and I don't care... I'm just trying to make the one I love, love me so she doesn't have to be in the basement anymore... Coral: Y'all heard the girl! She doesn't like any of y'all... She loves crystal... Flare: >:( shut up about f*cking crystal.... I hate his dumb*ss... He shouldn't have kissed eclipse and she shouldn't have fallen into it... Eclipse: *losing hope that she will ever get out of the basement* 'oh Jesus Christ... Please just let me out of here...' Aurora: *feels bad* I almost feel kinda bad... Like we're keeping her in a not-so livable area... It's kinda cold in here... She's been freezing her a** off... Eclipse: kinda warm when you both are on me...

A few days later....

•*---*•

*Crystal POV*

Crystal: I've been getting along a lot of of hints, and they're kinda helping me find out where eclipse is... Some of them were just straight up compliments... Which we're nice but not helpful... I guess I'll just have to wait more...

About an hour later..

Crystal: You know what... I kinda feel like just staying with some friends of mine... I'll stay with umbreon today I guess.. *goes to get ready*

After getting ready he settled off to go to Umbreon's place..

Crystal: *at his door* *knocks on his door* Umbreon: *opens to see crystal* Wassup? Crystal: I just felt like coming over today... Because I felt alone.... Umbreon: Ok then... Just come in.. *they both walk inside*

About some time later...

Crystal: *sitting on a couch* hm... Leafeon: *comes up from behind him* hello.. :> Crystal: *gets startled* *mostly afraid of her* h-hi....? Leafeon: Are you okay....? *Asks in a creepy way* Crystal: y-yeah...? *scared* Leafeon: good.... *Goes away* Crystal: :< Umbreon: You might be afraid of Leafeon... But I'm afraid of vaporeon... She a creepy one sometimes but I still love her... Crystal: ... Espeon: Hey crystal... I'm really starting to think that you haven't checked flare's house enough... Why haven't you tried to check a closet or her basement? Crystal: Because she told me not to... Espeon: Why you have to listen to the one that hates you? Crystal: She told me not to look in there.. and I don't know why... She might be hiding something in there... I'll have the police check in there... They are definitely hiding something in there... And I want to know what they are hiding... *Tries calling the cops* 911: 9-1-1 what's your emergency? Crystal: Yeah.. *goes outside* My Friend named Flare is keeping something or someone in her basement and I'm just really really curious... So can y'all check out her basement please? 911: Ok so do you know the address? Crystal: Ok so it's..

After saying everything that is needed to be said..

911: Ok we'll go check in now.. *hangs up* Crystal: Ok then... I guess I'll just wait....

•*---*•

*Flare pov*

Flare: *gets a knock on her door* Who's that? *Goes to answer the door* Hello- *sees it's the police* Uhm... Can I have a moment..? Police: No ma'am I'm going to have to come inside... Because there could be someone in your basement.. so let me in.. Flare: *goes to the basement* Eclipse: *Wakes up* Huh?! Flare: Act normal and you might not be seduced today! Eclipse: Why? Flare: Because the police are here! Eclipse: Good! Flare: *comes down there* *slaps her so hard that she almost faints* Eclipse: Ow! Fine! I'll try my best... Police: *comes in* What are y'all doing in here? Eclipse: We are just playing a game...

After explaining everything... The officer left...

Eclipse: Can I have a break now- Flare: Nope! Eclipse: But you said- Flare: I didn't say I promised did I? Eclipse: That's n-not fair! Flare: Well.. time to do what I want to you~ Eclipse: Your sick! Flare: I don't think so... Brace yourself~ Eclipse: NOO!!-

TBC... 1283 words....