Kidnapped: CH2

*Crystal POV*

Crystal: *sleeping in his bed* *wakes up* hm... I need to check on eclipse... *Goes out of his room to go and check on eclipse* *sees that eclipse isn't on the couch* hm.... That's weird... I thought she was on the couch.. uhh eclipse? Where are you at? I'm kinda worried..

•*---*•

*Eclipse POV*

Eclipse: Why did y'all kidnap me?! Flare: Because, since you and Crystal are dating.. we got jealous so we kidnapped you so you can't be around him.. and so you can be around us~ Coral: Guys this is wrong! We need to bring her back to crystal! We could get arrest- Flare: No we won't as long as he doesn't find out.. that's why we're keeping her in my basement, but don't worry, there's a lot of blankets... Dusty ones.. Eclipse: You will NOT take me in there! You stupid idiot!! Your crazy!! Flare: *gasps in shock* *looks angry* alright then... I guess I'll have to just kill crystal then.... Eclipse: NO!! Flare: Then take back what you said... Your going in there if I don't want to be caught with you being kidnapped so.. *knocks her unconscious with a bat*

A few minutes later

Flare: Hey! Get up! It's time for you to get up! Eclipse: *wakes up* *grunts in slight pain* *feels her forehead* 'it really hurts...' 'well looks like I'm in this dumb basement...'. What do you want... Flare: Take back what you said or I'm killing crystal... Eclipse: Fine... Your not crazy, and your not a idiot... There! You happy? Flare: Yup.. But.. karma will come to you soon.. you shouldn't have kissed crystal.. because we all loved you..! But you didn't love us.. and you kissed him... You should've kissed all of us... Eclipse: Uhm maybe because I'm not lesbian..? I like dudes for goodness sake! Flare: Ah whatever.. Well imma go leave you alone... Bye! Have fun in here!! *Runs out and closes the door* Eclipse: .........why did it have to be this way........

•*---*•

*Coral POV*

Coral: Guys this is a really terrible idea!! We need to give her back now!! Flare: Shut up coral!! Don't you like her too? Coral: No! I'm aroace! I don't want to ever date anyone, I just want friends that's all! Flare: Well whatever... You can just go away... Coral: I'm telling the police about th- Tatsumaki: *grabs her with her psychic* Your not going anywhere.... *Puts her in a cage that was there for no reason* *locks it* Coral: LET ME OUT OF HERE!! Tatsumaki: Nope.. you will snitch, and get us in trouble...

•*---*•

*Crystal POV*

Crystal: Hmmm... Where could she be at....? Eclipse?! Eclipse?! *Starts to panic softly* Ok... Uhm... She's probably in the bathroom..! Yeah! *Goes to check the bathroom, she's not there* Ok ok ok! She's probably just in the kitchen..! *Goes to check the kitchen* Wait! Maybe flare knows.... *Goes outside, eventually goes to the door and knocks on it* Flare: I'm coming! *Opens na noor* Uhm hi crystal, how are you..? Crystal: Have you seen um eclipse? Flare: Uhm no.. Crystal: Can I come and check? Because I think you're lying... Flare: No I'm not... But you can just check, but just not the basement... Because I have a lot of secrets in there that you don't need to see... Crystal: Ok? *Walks inside*

After checking around for about 5 minutes.. he hasn't found her yet..

Crystal: Dang... She must not really be in here.. Well sorry for wasting your time... I'm out bye! Coral: Wait- Crystal: *leaves* Oh well... I guess she went to a store... I'll just wait at home...

•*---*•

*Eclipse POV*

Eclipse: I heard his voice... I thought he would've checked in here.... But Flare's butt told him not to... Flare: *comes in* Hey eclipse!~ Eclipse: What?! What could you possibly want?! Flare: I just wanted to see how your doing like d*mn... Just chill.... Eclipse: well go away.... I want to be alone.... Flare: Well.... Nah..... I'm actually staying a while.... Because... *Walks closer to her* Eclipse: Why are you getting close to me?! Ay personal space!! Flare: *bends down on eclipse's knees* *hugs her tightly and kisses her neck* Eclipse: oooh~ *shivers* GET YO DUMBUTT OFF OF ME!!! Flare: *kisses her mouth to shut her up* Be quiet~ you need to see how we can be together~ Eclipse: *getting smothered by flare's face* Mghmgmgg!!

•*---*•

*Coral POV*

Coral: *biting on the metal bars* *hurts her teeth* Ugh! Why am I even in this stupid cage.... It's really uncomfortable! *Eventually starting to feel really upset* this is wrong...... I just want my two best friends to just live a happy life together...... But that doesn't seem to be the case...... *Tries to fall asleep but can't because of how painful the cage is* *trying to look for a comfortable area to lay down on* *can't find one* I guess I'll just have to sit while sleeping.....

•*---*•

*Eclipse POV*

A few minutes later... After Flare was done making out with eclipse..

Eclipse: *dizzy* oooooh..... *Feels a little weak* Flare: Heh~ now that was a lot of fun~ I'll see you later!~ *walks out while looking at eclipse one more time* *winks* *looks back at the door and walks out* Eclipse: *sighs in anger and annoyance* *mumbles something under her breath*

•*---*•

*Tatsumaki POV*

Tatsumaki: *eating a sucker* *there's no more* hm.. *throws the stick away* *looks at the cage* Heh.... I guess I'll have a little fun kicking this cage around... *Knocks the cage over which wakes up coral* Coral: Agh!! *Yelps in pain* What happened?! Who knocked me over?! Tatsumaki: Wow who could've done it....? *Walks up to the cage and pushes it far away* Coral: Stop!! I'm trying to get up!! Just leave me alone!! I didn't do nothing to you!! Just leave me! Tatsumaki: Whatever... *Walks away* *uses her psychic to do one last push on the cage* *giggles* Coral: Ow!! Your mean!! And you think it's funny... But I know I'm getting out of this uncomfortable a** cage and getting eclipse out of here! Tatsumaki: Whatever you say stupid... *Walks into the kitchen to make her something*

We will one day eclipse.... Just crystal, you, and I will just live a happy life together... -Coral

TBC.... 1047 words....