Dancing With Our Hands Tied

I woke up in the morning to a view of the t-shirt I cried into the night before. I looked up to see Noah still asleep. I laid my head back down and thought about the previous night. I almost felt stupid now; but I had my reasons for how I felt. I've never been treated the way Noah treats me, it's only natural for me to have my doubts.

Noah stirred beside me, stretching out as he turned to his back, opening his eyes as he looked over at me. "Good morning beautiful" his sleep filled voice made me weak.

"Good morning" I sat up, displacing the blankets around our waists. Noah's hands wandered to my hips where he pulled me to straddle his own. "What are you up to mister?' I teased him as he looked up at me mischievously.

"Oh, nothing" he said innocently as his hands wandered the bare skin hiding under my oversized shirt.

"Oh really? Nothing?" I asked as I placed my hands over his. They had been making their way up to my chest, I stopped him at my ribs. "You're not as sneaky as you think you are" I teased as I pulled his hands away, pulling one to my lips for a quick kiss before releasing it.

"You're no fun" he stated. raising his eyebrows.

"Maybe later" I said as I crawled off the bed and stood up.

"Alex" I heard a distant knocking before a door opened, "Alex!" Noah and I both looked at each other wordlessly. He stood up as footsteps approached his door and knocking sounded seconds later. I quickly slipped into the bathroom and leaned against the door. "Noah"

"Yeah" Noah sounded relaxed even though I know he isn't. the door opened.

"Have you seen Alex?" Nick rushed out." Mom's calling her and she's not answering her"

"I think she just got out of the shower."

"Great, thanks, I'll let her know" Nick's footsteps went on down the other end of the hallway, a moment later Noah opened the bathroom door.

"I think you need to call your mom" he looked down at me with an amused smile.

"What are we going to do about Nick?" I asked as I stepped back into his room perching on the edge of the bed.

"Do you want to confess our sins now or later?" Noah asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Later" I answered quickly. "Can we wait till it's absolutely necessary?" I asked, turning to look at him to gauge his reaction.

"It might become necessary before our next tour starts"

"I'm fine with that"

As the weeks pressed on Noah and I fell into a routine. Since the boys would spend their days writing, Noah and I would spent our evening in one or the other's rooms. Many evenings were spent watching movies although sometimes we never got to the point of turning the tv on at all. Although the weeks had passed by rather quickly Noah and I had grown quite close in our little safe bubble.

On this current evening I found myself lying on my back in Noah's bed with his head between my legs. I ran my fingers through his hair as he pushed me only seconds away from arching my back off the bed. I had been biting down so hard as to not make our nefarious activity known to the rest of the house. Finally he pushed me over the edge, my back arched off the bed as my fingers pulled at his scalp and the smallest yelp escaped my lips. Noah took his time before crawling up to lay beside me again.

"You're amazing" I breathed out.

"I know" he said as he laid his head back on the pillow behind him.

"So humble" I poked his side with my elbow.