The Archer

"Oh, fuck" I cried out as Noah's firm grip on my hips forced me down onto his cock. I've never ridden him before, making this a whole new experience mixed with the sore ache between my legs from how relentless he's been since I got home.

Just this morning after waking up he set me on the bathroom vanity and fucked me senseless. I couldn't even find it in myself to be bothered by his almost feral dominance he was exerting. "Who do you belong to?" He growled the question while burying himself in me this morning. The words still rang in my ear and sent a thrill through my body.

"Yours" I choked out, "I'm all yours" I remember confessing as I struggled to keep my thoughts straight. Sharp pain snapped me back to reality. Noah's large hand had landed on my ass to get my attention.

"Come on, baby" he encouraged with a smirk. I raised up as far as I could, only coming halfway off his cock, I hesitated too long causing Noah to take matters into his own hands. He gave a quick warning squeeze to my hips before pushing me back down.

"Mhm, oh my-" I inhaled a shaky breath, "fuck" I whimpered out as I leaned forward onto my hands that pressed flat into his chest.

"Is it to much, baby?" Noah questioned with a concerned brow. He brought one hand to my check and caressed my face gently. "Do you need to stop?"

"No, I can do it," I forced the words out desperately, not wanting to disappoint him. I lifted up again and wasted no time before sliding back down, this time a low moan escaped my lips.

"Just like that, baby, keep going" Noah held my hips in both hands again and began assisting me with keeping the slow and steady rhythm I started. He let out deep sounds of approval as I rode him. "Oh, fuck, baby you feel so good" he groaned out with another squeeze of my hips. Before I knew it he was thrusting up into me as he held me in place. He always has to have control in the end. I can't even be bothered by my lose of control, I enjoy having none far to much. Noah's hands left my hips and grabbed my wrists, pulling my hands out from under me forcing me to fall into his chest. Before I could compose myself he rolled us over, switching positions. My legs instinctively wrapped around his waist, he supported himself with his hands in either side on me. Once he was over me he changed his pace, now long, deep thrusts accented by him pausing at the deepest point in me. Every thrust sent a shockwave through my core, pushing me closer and closer to the edge.

"Oh, fuck I-" I started to cry out but he cut me off.

"Let go, I wanna feel you squeeze around my cock" I closed my eyes tightly as I began to feel myself go over the edge. "Look at me, baby" his voice was stern as he commanded my attention. My eyes snapped open to find his already staring back at me. Suddenly my mind went blank and my mouth fell open though I don't know what sound came out of it. It felt like electricity shot through me from my core before branching out all over my body. As I began to catch my breath Noah stilled above me, a deep groan sounded from his chest as I felt him twitch inside me. "Fuck, baby" he breathed out as he tried to compose himself. "You did so good, baby" he whispered as he scattered gentle kiss along my neck and collarbone. After a long moment of silence aside from our heavy breathing, Noah slid out of me before climbing off the bed, he stalked into the bathroom. A few seconds later I heard the squeak of the shower being turned on, Noah came back into the room and stopped at the side of the bed, he bent down and slid his arms under me before lifting me up and holding me against his chest. He walked us back to the bathroom and set me on my feet just outside the shower. I squeezed my thighs together as I felt his release slip out of my and begin running down my leg. A sudden wave of realization hit me causing my head to spin as I reached out to grab something for support. I felt sick, I was going to throw up, or my head was going to pop, one of the two. "Alex, what's wrong?" I heard panic set into Noah's voice as I felt him grab me to keep me upright. My legs gave out under me and Noah gently guided me to the floor. My heart raced in my chest as I tried my best to breathe, but I couldn't get enough air and I thought I might pass out. Cries ripped through me as I felt my body shake, Noah's arms tightened around me in a desperate attempt to calm me down. "Alex, talk to me" he pressed urgently.