Im back!

Yes! I am back from a month vacation trip but who cares about that it's Time to raise HELL since last month was when I last published a chapter So! It is time to get back on it!

...........(Squeek!)...a hell mouse crawled through the creak walls entering a room that is worn and dirty. It sniffs around for food but couldn't find anything it was tired and hungry.

Til it turns and see just a piece of roll dinner bread that has already been bitten, but it didn't care because it is hungry and it desperately needs something now. The mouse approached the bread. Sniffed it to see it's safe and it seems like it is about to take a bite. But all of a sudden..(growl..)..A hell cat appears out of nowhere, looking at the rat as his new snack. It drools its next meal til..

"Vins, no bad cat!" The cat quickly ran away from the mouse's rescuer. (Sigh) "That no good cat..! Hm?!" A white hair girl wearing a black shirt that is too big for her stepped into the room to see the mouse looking at her with curiosity til it looked back at the bread with hunger in its eyes.

"Awe..you're hungry, how about this!" The girl grabs something from her pocket. Took out a small block of cheese wrapped in a napkin. As she did so the mouse got excited and crawled to a table so it could be the same height as the girl. The girl placed the small piece of cheese on the table for the mouse to consume. "Hehehehe, you must be really hungry aren't you."

The mouse crawls to the girls shoulder and snuggled in the crook of her neck

"Hehehahah, hey that tickles! Say! Why not stay here a Hell mouse is no place out there!"

The mouse happily squeaked back and crawled around the girls shoulder in excitement til the girl holds the mice close to her chest and smiled

"I should probably give you a name. Hmmm let's see.."

(Chuu?)

"Hmmm...oh I know! How about Chanji!

(Chuu!!) the mouse responded happily as it jump towards its new friend, and the girl hold out her hands to catch her new friend

"My first..ever friend.."

The girl whispered as a tear slowly rolled down her cheek