Personal Hell

Today starts off like any other day, Malina and Zrada are fighting, Cerberus is probably out there killing the IRS, Azazel taking notes on whatever she sees, Pan drinking her 10th cup of coffee, but for Justice and Y/n they are in the kitchen. Justice promised to Y/n how to make her killer apple pie.

It won't be as good as hers but he is confident it will be good.

"So your saying making apple pie this way is traditional not just in hell but in Poland as well?"

Justice nodded

"Huh..neat!

Y/n separates the yolk from the eggs, mix it in the bowl that is filled with flour and sugar. Then some time later after Justice inform him to make sure he puts margarine instead of butter, next he mix all of them together to make the dough now more suitable to bake.

Justice nods in approval of this even though she can't see, though Y/n wouldn't say that unless he wants to get knock the fuck out.

"Oh! Don't forget about put some margarine on the baking paper."

After Y/n follows her order he got it all done now what's left is to put it in the ove-

"HANG ON! I got a better idea, HEHEhehe"

Zrada enters the kitchen while smoking a cigarette. Much to Y/n's disapproval.

"Oh come on Z! How many times do Ihave to fucking tell you to not smoke in here!"

Zrada cackles in response while letting out a big puff of smoke.

"And where is the fun of that?!'

The bitch demon walks a little closer to him and leans forward toward his face while her both arms cross under her ehem..her bosoms giving Y/n quite a nice view.

"Or whatcha gonna do? Punish me?!

Justice pops between the two with her usual smile on her face

"Okaaay, so Zrada what is your plan girl?!

Zrada lets out one last puff of smoke and puts it away in a cigarette butt bin.

"Heh, right OY MALINKA!!"

"Whaaaaat bitch?!

Malina screams out in the distance.

Zrada breathes in then..

"HEROES 3 LORE SUCKS ASS!!

Justice smiles while Y/n have his eyes wide open and his jaw down. You see Zrada just knows quite a lot of ways to really trigger Malin's temper.

'yyyyyyyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuubiiiiIIIIIIIIIITCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Malina screams while charging to the kitchen from her room. While this is happening. Zrada held the apple pie in front of her face and Malina shoots out a fire ball out of her hand hitting the apple pie instead of her face.

Due the flaming process causing the apple pie to be bake in perfection (surprisingly)

Zrada place the burning apple pie back on the counter with burn marks on both of herhands while breathing so heavenly almost moaning.

Y/n looks at Zrada taken back from what he just witness but also kinda worried about her well being.

"Um Z you good...?"

"(Gasp) never better..~"

Malina felt gross out and went back to her room to play videos and not wanting to stick around with that.

"Ugh fuck this I'm out. I am not dealing with Zrada's gross kink..I need more Vodka.."

Justice chuckles at Zrada's funny method, but hey the apple pie is finally finished. The delicious aroma cause Cerberus to wake up from her nap and rush towards the kitchen.