I'll be the Judge of that.

Y/n is finally getting his work done for Pandemonica's paper work normally she will be the one finishing this kind of paperwork but...

"OOOH YEAH YOU DIRTY FUCKING SLUT YOU WANT ME TO MAKE YOU SQUEAL LIKE A PIG DON'T YOU!!!!~"

"Oooooh please nooo mooooore~"

Currently she is busy in her personal break room with a female associate right now...and Y/n does not want to be part of it at all.

The break room door open and he sees Pandemonica leaving the room with a satisfied smile on her face.

"So..are you finished?"

"(sigh of satisfaction) Yes~ have you got the reports for the ring of pride finished yet? Lady Lucifer doesn't like anyone to be tardy, you know."

Y/n stacks up the papers and puts it in his satchel.

"Eyup got it here! Now I better use the teleportation spell to head to HQ now."

Pandemonium then has an evil smile walks towards him and puts her arms around him from beind.

"And when you are done. You best come back, that adorable piggy I have in the break room barely satisfied my needs. And I need someone stronger and bigge-"

"SORRY PANDEMONICA, BUT I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH THE SOUND OF HELL TO THE FUCK NOO-"

He is gone leaving a disappointed Pandemonica alone in her office.

"I was also gonna add if he wanted to get hellbucks.."

~Timeskip brought to you by chibi Pandemonica drinking a couple cans of RYSE with the author~

"Lady Lucifer, my queen, I have the reports.."

We see Y/n bowing down to Lucifer herself sitting on her desk with a pint of wine in her hand while twirling around it, not even looking at him Y/n starts to sweat in nervousness then notices why she isn't responding to him.

"OH! I forgot!"

He pulls out a big box with steam coming out of it.

"Of course I didn't forget about your daily doses of chocolate filled Pancakes!"

The queen now looks at him with a smile on her face but frowns again.

"Excellent work, but no that is not the reason for my silence..you see my High Prosecutor has gone missing for the past few days and I have reached out all to the overlords if they have seen her but to no avail..Ugh! It is just bullshit how they can not know where she is!"

Y/n listens while he is giving the skeleton butlers the reports.

"Uh Huh. So this High Prosecutor...isn't her name Judgement?"

"Correct...She is the one who is in charge of dealing with sinners deciding what kind of punishment they deserve. Whether it is the ring of pure fire, the ring of hell ice, the ring of starvation, the ring of high waters, and much more. But if they the worse of the worst like all the Hitlers, or the fucking vegan old lady they all will suffer her horrible cruel sin machine."

"OOooh."

He said while being amused. Lucifer smiles at his reaction. She likes this because compare to her other servants they would just drop dead on their knees in fear, worthipping her, and selling their soul to her for richness, power, and other things.

Overlords would sometimes just approach her with a lot of formalities, and respect or down right trying to dethrone her.

But Y/n is different he just listens to her and does everything she tells him to do. It is good she never wants him to change. She wants him to keep serving her forever and no one el-