To Be Horny Or Not To Be Horny

"RAAAGHH FUCK!!" (CRASH) Malina is seen throwing her empty bottle at the wall cussing out of her lungs til her sister came to view.

"What's wrong darling sister~"

"Fuck off bitch I'm not in the mood to deal with your bitchy face right now!"

Zrada only laughed in response

"(Snicker) Let me guess you died for 100 times to that Elder Cock Ring huuh?

"It's called Elden Rings bitch! And no that's not it!!"

Zrada hums In thought while puffing out a big fog of smoke out of her mouth.

"Broke your controller again?"

The sisters turn their heads to see Y/n entering the living room

"You..

Malina growled at Y/n. She march towards him and grabs him in the collar of his shirt

"What's this about I hear that your going on a date with heir of the overseer of lust!!

Zrada nearly chokes on her own cigarette as she coughs while small smoke coming out each cough

"(Cough) wa- (Cough) what did you say?!"

Y/n only looks at them with a blank expression

"Dude..how do you know that? I didn't even tell you that. Plus it's not a date. We are just hanging out!

Malina scoffs

"That's what all the H.I.V spreaders say."

Zrada grabs another cigarette, and lights it with her fingertips

"Can we rewind back to how you know? I am actually curious myself~"

Malina froze for a second then looks away

"Um.."

"..."

"......"

"............."

"You looked through my phone, didn't you?"

"No-

Zrada cuts Malina off by laughing her ass

"But why though?"

Malina looks at him with an annoyed expression while blushing a small tint of red on her face. Also while grabbing her vodka bottle.

"It's because your phone keeps ringing and it's really getting in my fucking nerve. So I answered the phone to see the fuck is going on til some bitch girl in heat ranting how she wants to see you and possibly fuck the shit outta you!

(Crunch)

Y/n turns to look at Zrada crushing her cigarette with her two fingers, while facing away. But he looks back at Malina, not knowing what is going on.

"Well anyways, Yeah I bumped into her didn't know who she was. She was reading. So I recommended her some few visual novels, and well she kinda got excited. Wanted me to show her more books like that.

"...And?"

Malina gets a few inches closer to Y/N's face. He sweats a bit at that.

"And..that's it!"

"Bullshit"

Zrada finally joins in. While grabbing another cigarette.

"There must be more to this."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"MalinkA~"

Malina looks at Zrada then nods at her. Zrada and Malina grab Y/n's shoulder, one of each side's of his shoulders pins him on the floor. Zrada sits down putting the male demon's head between her soft, strong, and plump thighs.