I Was A Teenage Abomination

January 24th, 2020

Today I has my test. I did really well, and next was the "great, enjoyable,  Willow Park"  shes such a 'show off' I swear, she was holding her magic in for this test or something.. I need an A+ though, I won't lose it to her strange looking abomination. At lunchtime is when it got weird though. I was sitting at a table across from Willow and her other odd friend Guppy or Goops or whatever,  but when I looked to their table I saw the strange abomination steal Guppy's sandwich, I was surprised, I quickly looked in my abomination textbook, and saw abominations don't eat, I went over to confront whatever it was and it's friends. After a short shake of a leg or so. A teacher came over, asked me what I was doing. Thought it was ridiculous and gave my STAR BADGE to that dumb willow, ugh! Why.. why why why why, WHY?! Ugh, whatever. I can't tell the rest, it's too embarrassing, especially if Ed and Em read my diary somehow, anyways, This is Amity Blight signing off.

P.S, get your star badge back!

                                                                                             Bye!

As  i wrote this I felt like i should write some stuff in the past, like... when she was friends with willow, should I?