I'm My Bully's Mate? WHAT? ~1~

Chapter 1

Scarlette's P.O.V

Life is nothing more something so cruel. I kept my head down, walking to my locker in hopes that Daniel Red won't spot me. I'm never safe or never not in pain. At home, my mother beats me, here, Daniel Red hurts me. But, this is something I accepted a long time ago. My life is just destined to be full of pain and hatred.

I sighed realizing luck wasn't on my side, but then again, when is it ever? Daniel came out of nowhere and slammed me against the wall.

Now, before I continue, let me intoduce myself. My name is Scarlette Morartti and I'm 17. I have long curly dark red hair. My eyes are a weird purple dark blue around the edges. I have a pale but clear complexion. I'm naurally skinny. But, I'm not pretty. I have black, blue, and purple bruises all over. I have a low self esteem because I know I can never look pretty. Now, let me describe Daniel for you so you know what my bully looks like.

He has black hair that looks so soft. He has stormy grey eyes. He's taller than me and has an 8 pack. Girls think he's so hot but I don't see those kind of things. All I see is the monster that he is. Now, back to reality.

As my head hit the lockers, I felt a little dizzy. I tried to shrink back as far as I could. Daniel always looks so menacing. As he glared at me, my eyes met his. He froze, his eyes going into shock. I just stood there trembling in fear, hoping that he would just hurry and get this over with.

Daniel's P.O.V

I love today! It's my 18th birthday! That means I can finally get my mate. For the past few months, I have been getting anxious to meet my mate. I know whoever she is, she'll be beautiful beyound words and be my everything. As I thought this, I saw Scarlette. I smirked and went and slammed hre up against the lockers.

I glared at the girl I love tormenting. But, then her eyes met mine and my whole world changed. It shifted to revolve around her. All I could see was her. She became my world, my everything, my love, and my mate. She was so beautiful, so pure. She was my only reason to keep breathing. My wolf growled out: Mine!

I snapped back to reality when I realized that she was trembling in fear. My instinct was to protect her and eliminate the source causing her fear. But, I knew all too soon that I was the reason for her fear. My gut twisted sickly as I realized that for years, I have tormented my mate. My mate is now scared of me and probably hate me. As I stared into her eyes, I lifted a hand. She flinched and closed her eyes. My heart shattered. I let my hand caress her cheek as shocks and burning feeling, one that was good, flew through my hand where it met her cheek.

As I really looked at her trembling form, anger and agony shot through me. Blue,black, and purple bruises covered her entire body. Had I done that? My body started shaking in anger at myself, and in agony at seeing the pain I had caused her. I stepped back, and slowly started walking away. I had to get away from my mate for a little bit and give her some peace. Peace from me. I wanted to cry knowing that she was afraid of me and that I had caused her pain.

If you didn't know, I'm a werewolf and werewolves can talk to each other in our minds. So, I sent out a thought to my sister and best friend: Meeting for us three in the treehouse.

When I say tree house, it's a huge tree house like an actual house that I built in the woods. I walked out of school and as soon as I got into the woods, I ran straight there. My best friend, Drew, and my sister Jessie, were close behind me. As soon as I got there, I climbed up and sat on the black leather couch that was in the living room. Soon after, Jessie and Drew popped up and sat in the two recliners and turned to face me. Jessie looked concered and asked,"What's going on?" I had let my head fall into my hands and I muttered,"I found my mate."