Gwen;21

A/N: We have come so far,from Gwen and Zane despising each other,to a blooming love that may end tragic. We've been with Sierra,Cameron,Madison,Evan, & Leon from the beginning. We've been through sadness, illness,wrongness, fear,anger,happiness,jealously,hurting,torn,depression,romantics,and unknown with our characters!The readers are the real survivors! Now with a strong mind, and fragile heart, I'm proud to announce the very last chapter of "Blood Under Skin"

Enjoy my Bloodsuckers! 😘😢

--------------------------------------------
I awake to see Sierra, Cameron, and an unfamiliar faces gazing at me.

Sierra and Cameron attack me with hugs and, Cameron even lets a few tears drop to the floor. I look over and see the unfamiliar person smiling at me nicely. I give a weak smile back. It must feel awkward since he doesn't know me well,or maybe he does and I just don't remember. I really hope that isn't the case.

We finish hugging and Sierra tells me about how she can get me back home.

"I can get home! That's awesome," I smile, feeling pretty good.

Suddenly I see him and it's like the air was pushed out of my lungs.

Zane.

I run and kiss him on the lips, he smirks and snakes his hands around my waist, I push my fingers through his hair as we kiss passionately.

"Hmm, are the love birds done here? Cause I'm done with the love birds," I look over and see Sierra staring in disgust, and then quickly pull away turning bright red.

Zane laughs, looking away, while using a hand threw his hair, then puts a muscular arm around my waist," is she in with the plan m'am," he asks jokingly.

She rolls her eyes," I've told her the whole thing Sherlock."

"Alrighty then," he says smiling at me.

Every time I look at Zane,my chest burns, my eyes widen, I feel like I belong. When he holds me, I know who I am, when he talks to me I get curious and bubbly. And I love him because he treats me like a duchess. Not a princess. Princesses are for fairytales. Duchesses are for journeys.

" Sierra, I need a moment," he says scratching his head and turning pink.

It was too cute!

He pulled me into his chest, and looked at me sadly.

" Gwen, I'm sorry, this happened...because of me...I'm a monster, and you deserve better. "

I crashed my lips with his, but he pushed away, and turned his back ashamed.

" Zane...even if this was your fault, it was my choice. I choose to fall for you. I choose to kiss you back that first night. I choose to betray you. I chose to embrace you. Most importantly Zane...I chose you!"

He started laughing, almost insanly,but as he turned I saw the tears of joy fall from his eyes, and I snuggled into his chest, great full to love someone who opens up so widely.

" dude we going," said a voice.

Zane looked down at me an eyebrow raised as if the question was now implied to me. I nodded.

Zane turned me around and everyone stood, ready to go happy faces, except Sierra.

" not quite yet," she said a big frown on her face,turning everyone else's expressions to serious and sorta...sad,she cleared her throat," Gwen there isn't exactly a gentle way to put it...Leon passed away 18 minutes before you awoke."

I stood there dumbfounded ,the world not existing for me any more.

Leon was dead.

It was also like the time i thought Cameron was dead but 1000x worse because I was closer to Leon.

My heart was somewhat like a peach. Deep in my heart, I still loved Leon.

The pit of the peach, in my heart.

"He is still in the hospital bed, I made sure they would keep him there for A long as a goodbye you needed," she looked down, a tear falling from her tanned face.

What was with her? I never saw a soft spot in her,I guess when I do it's something very sentimental .

I slowly started to walk over to the bed Sierra told me Leon was at,then I glanced back to see Zane.

He nodded.

I felt a burst of energy and newfound anger as I rushed to Leon. I stopped when I saw his face. It was peaceful, lips still parted as though he had not said the last words he had wanted,and he'd them instead.

I bent on my knees and sobbed into his chest.

" I still love you. I'm sorry we broke up. I shouldn't have let you alone. I shouldn't have turned my back to you. I should have tried to help. I could have saved you!"

After 40-55 minutes of sobbing and memorable words to and about him, I got up, stood tall and proud, wiped my tears, and walked to the secret exited th the others, like we planned.

I took one last look at my cell.

One last look at the place Zane and I played.

And one last look at myself , and the changes I've come to through this hell.

It was perfect.

THE END