Astrella Sonovich

"With you and your great power, You will change the world someday......"

"NO!" Astrella shout and shot up from her bed before realizing it was a nightmare.

"I've been getting bad dreams lately....." She thought and look at her alarm clock at it was only 6:50 am which is too early. She stood up from her bed and wear her glasses and open the curtains letting the sunlight in. She look at her cell phone and has one message from her dad.

"Astrella I won't be home for today because of a lot of work to do. I cook breakfast for you already and remember be careful....especially your powers."

-Dad-

Astrella know what her father meant about her powers. Since when she was a kid she intend to keep it a secret because it was powerful. Astrella was an orphan only to be adopted by her step-dad, Robert sonovich who is a scientist.

Her step dad told her that Astrella was use as a main subject and test out a new machine that accidentally give astrella an extraordinary power and was about to be use as a military weapon. But her stepfather took her away and hide her true identity. Astrella doesn't remember anything about her past but she promise herself she will find out.

"I guess I better get ready for school." She said and quickly walk straight into the shower and after that she change into her school uniform and walk out of her bedroom and straight into the dining room where her breakfast lay.

She sat down and start eating her scramble eggs when her phone rings and she quickly pick up the call.

"Hello who is this?" She ask.

"Astrella its me Christian. I was wondering if we could walk together to the school?" The voice from the other line ask.

"I wouldn't mind. But is it too early for you to wake up?" She ask while twirling the fork in her hand.

" I don't know I just woke up suddenly and didn't notice the time. Its no big deal well see yah at the bus stop!" Christian said and end the call. Astre put the phone down and finish her breakfast before going out of the house. You will thought its a normal city but no...its futuristic like you travel 10 or 20 years to the future.

This is sparks city, the only city with people have a capability to have strange and mysterious power. The house was actually her father's house and it was inside a glass dome. The real view of the sparks city is the tall towers and skyscrapers, high tech motorail trains and bus, and of course robots.

Astrella was in the bus stop already and sat down in the waiting area with other people when she felt someone and she exactly know who it is.

"Christian stop fooling around. I know its you." Astre said without looking and a boy with blonde hair suddenly appear on her back.