My first fanfic with 4 heroes!!!

Hello everyone! I firesky here and I'm sorry if I wasn't able to continue the other stories I have. I have been busy lately because of school works. But here is another fanfic with 4 heroes at once!!!!!

And thank you so much for all the views and votes you gave to my stories and I appreciate it I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

So in this fanfic we have Rex, Ben, Zak and my own made and new heroine Astrella!!

And in each end of the chapter after this note. I will accept truth and dares at the same time!!! So its a fanfic with three well known cartoon heroes+  3 Q and A!!!!. So this is the Q and A for today with all of them.

Me: So how do you guys feel about these new fanfic with three heroes and a new heroine.
Rex: of course we are super happy. Well I'm rarely used as the main character in some stories so thanks for joining me patricia!
Me: your welcome Rex! ^^ how about ben?
Ben: well of course you can always see my name as a main character in many wattpad stories and mostly fanfics about me. But I appreciate it!
Zak: well I can't see my name anymore in wattpad stories!! So I'm super excited to be in this story! Oh and its also a secret on when I will get my powers back if you watch my series. Right Pat?
Me: yup! And of course the new heroine of sparks city..Astrella!!
Astrella: well not yet at least but thanks Pat for making me! And I'm to be with the three well known heroes. I'm sure you will enjoy this story guys and pls. Support it if you want to complete the whole story!!
#2 what do you think about shipping wars?
Me: its bad...its important for the author to choose what the readers want for them to be satisfied. So pls. No shipping wars here.
Ben: yeah. And mostly I'm involve in it and I just see in the comment box like: I ship benX blank and then no benX another one and like that. So readers pls. Avoid that.
Rex: and also be conscious on how the author feels especially if you want something especially in this story special to be happen. The author can't get all your request or it will be a complete writer's block. And you don't what to happen people.....
Zak: pls. Don't get be so fused about something that doesn't need to fight for. Just go with the flow and surely you will like it even little. I think hiccistrid and merricup had a big shipping war.
Astrella: but nothing can beat jelsa...*cough* as I was saying. My author just want the story to be exciting. So let's just share each other some ideas for the story.
#3 What part of the story would you like and read most?
Me: The action part!!
Rex: Me too!!
Ben: Me three!!!
Zak: Me four!!
Astrella: the part were everyone die.....
All of us except Astrella: O_O
Astrella: just joking guys. Action or suspense part.

TRUTH OR DARE TIME!!!

From Ifiresky08(me!! ^o^) I dare the boys to dress and act all girly!!! (Astrella get the camera)

Astrella: Hahaha! This is gonna be epic!!

All of the boys: -_- no its not.

Me: oh shush! Just go change.

All of the boys change within 20 minutes..

Me: boys get out!! The camera is waiting!!

All of the boys got out with their girly attire....

Ben has a waist length brown hair, still wears his green jacket but wears blue skirt and white high knee socks and sneakers.

Rex shoulder length black spiky hair, same as ben wears his jacket and wears black skirt with blue lining and cyclings with black rubber shoes.

Zak has white bangs but has long black hair. Wears the same shirt and also a orange skirt with brown belt and black boots.

Me and Astrella: HAHAHAHAHA!!! You guys look so cute!!!

Ben: this is not bad at least. But the skirt and the long hair is in the way.

Rex: yeah I wonder why girls are not embarrassed wearing this. (Points at the skirt)

Zak: meh I got no problem with my outfit..the skirt is not that short unlike you guys.

Astrella: okey boys time to shine!

Ben: (in a little pitchy voice) hey girl did you here. Miley Cyrus got a new stupid video swinging in a wrecking ball.

Rex: (a little pitchy too) yeah I heard she is so heartbroken she wears those seen clothes and swinging like a crazy woman. You should have seen her lick the metal YUCK! (Make disgusting face)

Zak:(speaks in a normal girl voice like nothing.) well it is viral on several websites. I almost like see it everywhere.

All of us except Zak: O0O

Zak: what?

Me: you just speak like its your normal voice!!

Zak: like everyone said. Practice makes perfect.