life story of the three heroes

Astrella's POV

Argh! What the hell I am doing!? First the experiment that dad work so hard failed, the three portals are completely destroyed, then there are three crazy boys that got teleport here by accident and now I am trying to bust them out! Great stupid me....

We are quietly sneeking in the corners and look out if there are any scientist because I don't want these three weird guys become the main attraction in the lab. We are walking quietly when someone keep touching my hair, And I know its Rex because he is the one behind me.

"Will yah stop touching mah hair!?" I whisperly shout at him and he mouth "sorry" and I only look away. We were about to walk to the other alley when one scientist suddenly came out of nowhere and I quickly push the three back and they stumble into each other.

"Will you watch your step!? Your heavy!" I'm sure it was Ben who whisper that.

"Well I'm sure you would said the same thing when your the one who got pushed!" Okey that more loud voice is Rex.

"Dude can you two even close your mouth for a while? Its annoying." I can't agree more to Zak. I prefer Zak to be with me, at least he knows what he was doing unlike these two stupid guys at my back. Finally I saw the exit but they are many security guards.

"Now the hell we go pass through those guards?" I thought and realize I can ask some help from one of the boys!

"Hey listen you three. Any of you have powers to help us to pass through those guards?" I ask them and ben raise his hand.

"I got an alien for that." He said with a big grin and quickly turn his attention to his hourglass watch or something...I saw many holograms of aliens of what he called them and he quickly slam it down and their was a bright green light and now there stood I mean float is a ghost-like alien with one purple eye.

"A ghost alien...not bad since ghost are invisible. What is the name of that alien?" I ask. I know aliens doesn't exist in my world now but hey I believe now because dimensions are different.

"Ghostfreak. Don't ask me why." Ben erm I mean ghostfreak said in a whispery ghost voice.

"Why because you freak out a lot of people?" Rex said and I glared at him and so does Ben and Zak.( it feels weird to see ghostfreak glared with only one eye.)

Ghostfreak only ignore Rex and went invisible, and the next thing happen the two guards got their head slam together and the another got his head bang on the wall and knock out unconscious. Ghostfreak went visible again and gave us a thumbs-up signaling everything is clear and we all run towards the exit with ghostfreak following behind.

When we clearly got out of the lab and into the field we all sigh in relief. Ghostfreak turn back into ben with another flash of green light. The sun almost rise up and if dad and the other scientist found out I'm alive and got three boys from different dimensions. It would be a start of trouble for all us.

"We need to get out here as soon as possible before my dad finds you and realize your from different dimensions." I said to them.

"And what will happen if he does?" Zak ask looking a bit worried.

"They will make you three a center of attraction in my city, and the main experiment in the scilab like a fake dinosour exhibit trap inside the glass panes." I said and they all look at each other with worried expressions. These guys might have been experience it already....

"Okey I'll help you three hide but there is one rule: no using for powers unless needed too. Do you three understand?" I ask them and they all nooded and they look bit relax now. I bring out my car keys and press a button and my blue racing car quickly got into our destination.