Home sweet home!

Astrella's POV (patients everyone...one of the boy's pov will be next)

We already got back in sparks city and I parked my car inside the building were my apartment is. (hehe...I didn't tell them it was a penthouse actually).

We head inside and quickly greet by the receptionist in there.

"Welcome back ms. Astrella are these your cousins?" The receptionist ask and I almost burst out laughing, their expressions were priceless.

Rex: erm....no ._.

Ben: the hell I didn't not look like them -_-

Zak: where in the crazy world did you get that idea!? 0_0 (the most worth it expression)

"Oh I'm sorry these must be your brothers. Except for the boy with the white hair he looks a bit...different." The receptionist said and I was hold my laugh so hard...their expression is even more funny.

Rex: The f***... 0_0 (sorry and don't worry bad words are rarely said in here)

Ben: that lady is getting on my nerves..I will be force to go rath in here. -_-*

Zak: Are you seriously kidding me lady!? 0.0

"Actu-Actually there are just my friends miss." I said trying to calm down as I can.

"Oh sorry I didn't notice! You can enter the elevator now ms. Astrella" the receptionist said and we quickly got inside the elevator and while we are there I look back and their expression was like the most funniest.

Rex: -_- (piss off)

Ben: -_-* (more piss off)

Zak: - _ -** (the most pissed one)

Me: ^o^ ^o^ (burst out laughing)

The elevator made a loud "ting" sound and we walk out and walk through the long hallway and they notice their are no rooms.

"Um Astrella what is your room exactly?" Ben ask.

"Its not a room more like this..." I swipe my access card and got inside and their jaws almost drop on the ground. My living room has white comfy sofas, a brown coffee table, a large red carpet, and lastly a warm fireplace. Their are also bookshelves and some paintings and vases(I love art mostly...).

And in the small hallway you could see four single bedrooms, a small dining room and kitchen. And of course the large balcony outside with a swimming pool.

"This.is.your.room!?" Rex ask still not moving from his position.

"It looks more like a house than a room." Ben said quickly sitting down in the sofa and Zak followed him.

"Dad is the one who provide this for me. Well its only ten in the morning so you could do whatever you want to do just don't mess up." I said and quickly got inside of my room and quickly fell asleep.

Ben's POV (sorry for rex's fans.)

After Astrella got inside of her room, Rex quickly sit lie down in one of the sofas.

"Dang I didn't know that girl is rich." Rex mutter loud enough for me and Zak too hear.

"She is not rich Rex. Her dad provide this big heck penthouse so it was his dad who is rich. Anyway I never met any girl like Astrella who would just hide and let us in her room without hesitation." I said.

"Well she got same situation as us. She even got scared of telling us her true life story, Just like any hero and heroine would say." Zak said twirling his "claw" staff thingy.