Macarov Sonovich astrella's stepmom

Zak's POV

"MISS MACAROV IS YOUR MOM!!?" We all shout.

"Woah calm the heck down all of you. She is just my step mom. My life story remember?" She said sitting down in the sofa.

"But you never told us!" I said.

"Because I was trying to keep all of your identity low as I can. Mom is a trustworthy but she can be so fused about something new she tells everything to dad." She explain.

"Sorry I'm a bit blabbermouth but since this matters about your identity and your lives I will keep quiet." Ms. Macarov said and we all sigh in relief.

"What matters is you boy. Your powers were completely different from others." Ms. Macarov said with a serious face.

"M-Me? What's wrong with me?" I ask a little nervous.

"Their are three kinds of power according to our basis. Magic, Science and unknown ancient. Magic is like mine and Astrella we can use and stop our power without any problem and also doesn't involve in any scientific act. Second science of course the first thing that comes in your mind is machinery and technology like ben and Rex they could be from a thing or inject something on them with tiny chemicals inside. And last and not the least unknown ancient, Unexplainable power and is complicated to research even our scientist in here can make up a conclusion to it. But people in this group are few...super few I should say." Ms. Macarov explain briefly.

"But what's with unknown ancient matters Zak mom?" Astre ask.

"I can't explain it in here. Can you three leave me and Zak alone for a moment? It is really important." Ms. Macarov and they look at me and I nood signaling I'm fine and they all got out of the office.

"Now where was I...ah yes. Zak you know sparks city is the only city who is capable of having powers not undergoing experiment right?" She ask me.

"Ugh yeah." I simply answer.

"Zak how should I say this....all of the people in the unknown ancient group is now vanish from this planet. And your the only one left." As she said this I froze in my position. What does she mean vanish? Did someone kill all of them or disappear completely?

"The US government taught that powers coming from ancient creatures, gods or goddesses or some superior one is super dangerous. We try to stop them but its too late... They...they all die." Ms. Macarov end with a sigh and looks pretty sad. I just sat their looking down in the floor. Am I gonna be alone and the only one who can have this powers?

"Zak listen to me. I support Astrella hiding you and the other two. I'll do anything just to keep my husband and his scientist away from you. Anyways....where did your power came from just to make sure how powerful you are." She ask sitting beside me and comforting me. Dang I miss my mom...

"Well my parents say that I got my powers already from a kur stone they got before I was born. Then we had to stop this kur controlled by my greatest enemy argost, I defeat him and kur but........" I stop for a while and look at her directly.

"After I kill kur. My uncle had this artifact which can tell if kur is near or not. Well since the superior of all cryptids is dead we thought it was useless but it start to shine when....its near me. I lost in myself for a while before realizing.....I was the kur now." I end my story feeling frustrated and mess my hair.

"So you mean......your the superior? Your the powerful of them all!?" She ask grabbing both of my shoulders.

"I guess you could put it that way...." I mutter still looking down. But unexpected she hug me and mess with my hair.