The Newest Addition {5}

Here's another part yall.

[characters: Kai, Harumi, Lloyd, Lumi, Red, mentioned- Zane Pixal]
[rating: panic attack, fainting, slight fluffy ending]

|~|

Arguing, that's all the Ninja could hear from the two new parents, even Red had enough of it.

Lumi had been watching her parents fight for over an hour now. With a small frown on her face, she started crying.

Lloyd and Harumi both turned to her and Harumi was quick to pick her up from her baby seat at the dinner table.

"Look what you did!" Lloyd yelled, Harumi gasped offended "Me?!" she glared at him, Kai and Cole were both in the kitchen, washing the dirty dishes, they just had lunch.

"you're the one who started it!" she yelled, Kai tapped her shoulder, she turned around with a glare but she let him take Lumi.

"at least I'm not the one who is too protective, she's in a safe environment, what happened to taking care of her without arguing?!" Harumi yelled, Kai backed up and stood next to Cole, who was drying the last of the dishes.

"do you not notice how many things in general could hurt her?!" Lloyd yelled, Harumi rolled her eyes "as if a carpet could hurt her, she can't even crawl yet!"

"so I'm not allowed to make sure my daughter doesn't get hurt?!" he shouted "you're being overprotective of her, you even snapped at Red because of it!" Harumi retorted.

"he's my pup!" Lloyd retorted "Red was trying to keep an eye on her!" Harumi yelled "I don't need him to protect her, I'm already doing that!"

Harumi had enough of this, she wasn't one to cry easily but this was really getting on her nerves.

"how about you start bonding with her instead of ignoring her and focusing on her surroundings instead!"

Lloyd froze, she was right. He had been fussing over the monastery not being baby proof even though it had been baby proofed yesterday.

He didn't even have time for his own daughter because of it.

He looked down at the floor, refusing to let rhe tears fall from his eyes, "I only wanted to make sure she was safe.. to be the father to her that I didn't have.."

He looked up, his green orbs glossy from tears that were bound to spill, he only wanted to protect her, not Lumi, but also Harumi.

He couldn't take it, he needed time before he had breakdown, he wasn't ready to be a father, he is only sixteen!

Technically even younger!

He rushed out the kitchen door, heading for the gates of the monastery, he could hear his name being called several times but he didn't turn back.

He ran towards his favorite place, the cherry blossom tree, it was his safe space.

He leaned his forehead against the tree, the tears finally escaping from his eyes, he closed his eyes, a small sob leaving his body.

He couldn't take the pressure of being a father, he wasn't ready for it, what made it worse was because Harumi and he couldn't get along, he even snapped at Red!

He turned around and slowly slid down against the tree, burying his head in his hands as he continued crying.

Nobody had gone out to find him yet, they probably understood he needed time.

He was physically and emotionally drained, he had only gotten at least six hours of sleep the past few days, basically over the course of three days.

He always seemed asleep but he always woke up before Harumi did once she started crying.