Vampire Lloyd

Yall probably been waiting for this.

So here yall go, idk if I'll make part 2 smut buuuut there's definitely gonna be a part two.

BTW if any of you have tried the Minecraft server I suggested then if yall want to find me I'm always playing on Galaxy and my weird user name is AbashedCash8932

And this includes werewolf Harumi and Mr.E/F.

The ninjas are all vampires except for Zane and Pix, and Kai, he's a werewolf too.

Kai's a beta, Harumi is an alpha and Mr.E is an beta, specifically Harumi's beta.

Werewolves have to ability to shift into an actual wolf, they can have claws and canines in their human form and their eyes glow either yellow, for betas, and red for alphas.

They have heightened senses too and can easily kill someone with just their bare hands because of their strength.

They can also regenerate after a few seconds of having the wound, as can vampires.

Vampires obviously need blood to survive, they are stronger and faster than most beings.

They can retract their fangs, and their eyes can glow a dark, bloody red. They aren't pale but if they are like starving they'll go whiter and whiter.

Anyways onto the story!

[characters: Lloyd, Harumi, Mr.E/F mentioned ninjas]
[rating: spicy? Man idk]

|~|

16 December

A strong, beautiful white wolf streaked across the powdery, white forest floor.

A slightly smaller and younger wolf trailed after her, he was a dark gray wolf with light gray paws.

Somewhere deep in the Enchanted Forest, a blonde boy clad in green walked among his honorary sister and brother.

They were searching for a specific tiger shifter, a person whom could shift into a tiger.

Lloyd opened his mouth a little and breathed in, the cold air tickling his fangs as he let the scents touch his scent glands.

His eyes shot open as he recognized two scents he dearly wish weren't here.

"Guys.." he whispered "we need to go.. Now!" he said, they looked at him confused before a pack of wolves, that they knew, surrounded them.

Kai let out a deep growl, his canines bared while he unsheathed his claws, Lloyd and Nya bared their teeth, their eyes glowing red.

A white wolf and a gray beta stepped forward, Lloyd growled a warning for them to not come closer.

Yet they only shared a amused glance,  the beautiful wolf transformed into a woman with long, white hair, gray eyes and a katana on her back.

"look who we have here.." she chuckled, her face turned serious, her eyes glowing red as she ordered "get them!"

The wolves lunged forward and the small clearing erupted into chaos.

———

30 December

His eyes glowed red while his breath was ragged, he had been in this stupid cell, without food.

For

TWO

FUCKING

WEEKS!

he was slowly going crazy, without blood he couldn't stay calm and tried to lunge at anything that had a heartbeat.