The Motherly Friend

Plot- Mineta is very motherly person toward his friend denki and no one knows that besides denki, so what happens when kaminari is hit by a quirk that turns him to a toddler and Mineta gets to take care of him. How will the class react to mineta's motherly side. (P.S. Mineta is five foot three inches and he can summon the grape balls. So his hair is long to his back.)

Author Pov
      Mineta Minrou, Class 2-A and a hero in training and he has a very lovely personality. If you ask his friend denki he'd say Mineta is like a mother to him. Mineta has a motherly personality with gentle loves and all. Mineta is mostly motherly to his friend denki who's mother is always ignoring him. So Mineta is happily giving him that motherly loves he deserves.
     Mineta in the class is known as the pervert and Mineta respects everyone since he moved to his second year. Mineta is not happy with the reputation he created with himself but he'll live with it at least he has someone. So denki was happily hopping next to denki as they headed to lunch. "Mineta, I got a B- on the maths test." Denki said looking at Mineta still hopping.
      When they arrived the lunch room Mineta patted his head, "that's great denki lovely you're improving." Mineta said opening up his little bag, " you get a fidget spinner and sweet of you choice okay." Mineta said  and denki gave a happy nod. Mineta gave him the fidget spinner and denki picked a lollipop. Mineta gave him a little kiss to the forehead as they are lunch.
      After lunch Mineta and denki head to class and before the knew it class was over. Mineta headed back to his dorm and got changed into some shorts and top. Mineta went to the kitchen and prepared something for himself to eat. Humming to a tune Mineta continued to cook the food. " Hey min min. " denki said, Mineta turned his head, " yeah? " Mineta asked.
       " What you making? " denki asked, "why are you asking that denki, it's like your gonna eat it? ". Sero said, he didn't really mean to sound rude but yeah. " Whatever man. " denki said waiting for mineta's answer, "oh will I was making some baked chicken with some rice and peas." Mineta said, " don't worry, I'll save you some okay. "  Mineta said with a smile.
     Denki nodded happily, " h-hey can I have some too, I mean we are classmates?" Mina asked with kirishima giving her a little push. "Don't use that line with me, you are school but I suppose as a hero I should treat denki's friends, so go sit I'll bring it to you all and denki no energy drink. " Mineta said he shooed the gang away from the kitchen.
     Once food was finished Mineta brought out food for denki's friend," here you guys are and for you denki, I made sure to put extra chicken for getting that B- on that test. " Mineta said ruffling his hair and denki nodded and ate his dinner. "And remember no energy drink before bed. " Mineta said and denki nodded as the class watch Mineta gave denki a kiss to the forward.
      The could see denki visibly melt into Mineta hand and Mineta smiled before sitting down and eating. Once everyone was done and headed to their bed, the next morning and villain attack was occurring outside. Everyone got up and bounced into action Mineta ran around stopping whatever villains he can while saving some trapped students.
     The UA building wasn't damaged much but yeah, well walking by the boys bathroom Mineta heard crying. In a flash Mineta entered and knocked out the villain and so a child no older than five and Mineta picked him up. "Shhh..... don't cry sweetie the bad guys is all gone." Mineta said in a soft sweet tone calming the boy with yellow hair and yellow eyes.
      After a while the villains were under control as the boy clinged to Mineta like glue. Mineta smiled sweetly holding the boy, " what's your name baby?" Mineta asked sweetly, "denki Kaminari and I'm five years old." Denki said and Mineta was shocked," oh you're a big boy. " Mineta said walking to his class. Denki nodded puffing up his chest and Mineta laughed.
     Once inside, " what happens?" Kirishima asked, "hit by a quirk so the villain standing their so I him out." Mineta said, "hey buddy wanna come with us?" Sero asked and denki gave him a look and then looked back at Mineta, "no." Denki said as he held Mineta tighter. Mineta smiled and to see the class giving him looks, "I didn't do nothing." Mineta said defensively.
      "Okay put him down fucking down, he'll be safer with his other friends we don't know what you might teach him?" Bakugou said and everyone nodded in agreement. Mineta gave them a sad look and gently let denki go to the floor. "Okay so one of you will have to hold him so I can find out how long this will last." Recovery girl said entering the room with Mr.Aziawa.
     Deku picked up Mineta since most kids enjoy being around him but denki let out a high pitched scream. "Nonono, let me go!!" He tried yelling and deku kept holding him. Electricity started activating around him as the class tried to calm down, "NO NO LET ME GO!!" He screamed and he was let go as everyone was shocked except for Mineta.
     Denki sat on the floor looking around, " MiMi! "He cried as more electricity began to show. Mineta sighed as he went in front of him, " hi darling, now I'ma need to be big boy for miss recovery girl and when you done we'll have ice cream." Mineta said quiet as denki held Mineta hands and nodded. "I'm a big boy." Denki said as recovery check him.
   "Okay so according the RG he'll back back in five days so enjoy because we can get ahold of his mother." Aziawa said leaving as denki looked at Mineta and Mineta put him to sit down and went for cup of ice cream, "here's your ice cream." Mineta said ruffling his hair, "okay will who's gonna take care of him?" Iida asked, "Mimi will." Denki said pointing at mineta.
      Mineta smiled and folded his arms looking at the class, "guess I'm taking care of him." Mineta said. Time pass fast and today is technically the first day of denki quirk accident. So in four more days he'll be back to normal. Mineta was gonna enjoy all these as the day ended Mineta made a few things for them to do during the four days as he went to sleep with denki beside him.

Mineta Pov
     The next morning when I woke denki was awake watching me, "morning mimi." He said, "hi baby spark." I said a nickname I came up with literally like five minutes into waking up as I got out of bed. I was thankful Momo made him some clothes and hygiene products as me denki brush out teeth and took a bath before changing and heading out for breakfast.
      Once outside, I put denki onto the chair near the table and started cooking some pancakes as everyone started looking towards denki. "Morning," everyone said and I nodded continuing as I was done I gave denki three pancakes and took my share and I add syrup, whipped cream and chopped strawberry on both our pancakes.
     Denki ate his food and was finished in no time, I washed out dishes and I whipped denki's messy mouth. "C'mon denki we're going to the park." i said having denki put on his shoes bouncing, "I'm going to the park, I'm going to the park, park , park, park." Denki chanted, "we'll come with." Mina said, I looked at her and  denki nodded slightly.
    Once they arrived we had fun and apparently the entire class came and I watched them, watched me and denki play together but I didn't mind as the sun went down we bought some snacks I decided to head back as Denki fell asleep on me. When we arrived I put denki to sleep quietly as I ate and changed his clothes to got bed.
    For the next three days me and denki had a lot of fun, we stayed in dorms sometime and played games with everyone. Everyone was being a lot nicer to me since then and I feel happy and dnkinis such and adorable baby. But, I miss my denki but that doesn't mean I won't miss baby denki at all. We went to the arcade won some stuff animals.
      Denki started warming up to the class and we all had a lot of fun, I felt like real mom when denki gave me puppies when he want something. What he cries when he can see me when he wakes I felt happy to be here with him for this. After the three days were over the next morning I woke up and denki was well denki again.
    I stood up and allowed to sleep as I got ready as it was Saturday I started making breakfast. "He changed back." Told person walking into the kitchen, "okay thanks." The voice sounded like Koda so yeah and I assumed he told everyone. When denki walked in he was shown a bunch of pictures and videos of baby him with me and him and the class.
      Denki was quite red after watching the videos, "eat up denki, I'm you're hungry." I said giving him a big plated of pancakes and enjoy dug in. Mineta whipped his mouth with a laugh, "you're still the same messy eater." Mineta said and denki hugged mineta, " thanks for taking care of me. " Denki said, Mineta smiled softly kissing him on the cleek.
     "I'll always take care of you okay, so no need to thank me, "my baby friend." Mineta said everyone laughed as they say down, "my motherly friend." Denki said laying his down on Mineta and Mineta rubbed his head the watched the movie, His Motherly Friend.  

The End
Hey guys sorry for no updates I was doing school and such but I'm making time now so here and also one oneshots before closing this book. Hey guys I hope you guys like this story and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more Mineta oneshots and Until Next Time my lovelies byeeeee 👋