Anything For You

Plot- Mineta is a psychiatrist at a mental asylum and his patient is denki kaminari a very insane and dangerous person that always try to kill his psychiatrist. So what happens when mineta becomes his psychiatrist, what will when kaminari gets attached to mineta and is willing to do anything to keep the man with him.

Author Pov
    Mineta minrou a psychiatrist working at the most dangerous mental asylum in Japan. As he's walking down the hallway heading to his office. "NO I QUIT THAT PATIENT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DEAL WITH FIND SOMEONE ELSE." said someone as the walked out with Iida following behind her. "That's psychiatrist number fifteen." He said as looked at mineta and idea popped in his head.

"Mineta would like to be the psychiatrist for patient 001 denki kaminari please you're my last hope?" Iida said with pleading face and mineta smiled softly and just nodded. Iida gave him the flies as he went to the kaminari's room. Mineta knocked on the door and heard shifting as he opened the door entering. When he walked in a found no one until someone jumped on him from the back making fall back as he looked at the person.

It was kaminari, he was growling at mineta while he pinned mineta on the floor. "Well hello to you to kaminari will kindly get off of me now?" Mineta asked with a calm face. Kaminari was surprised as normally people would just scream and run out but this one was talking to him it made feel happy. Kaminari got off mineta and went to sit down in his bed. Mineta knew it would be hard to kaminari to talk but it's fine.

Mineta Pov
      It's been three months I've been with kaminari and I have to say I have made some progress. Kaminari would talk to me but it will only be a sentence or two. I also know that he dislikes the needles that have to be injected into him to get back to normal or sane. I walked into his room, "morning kaminari today is a very special for you as I'm going to take you outside today." I said with a smile as denki looked at me with widen eyes.

I just nodded as he got up and held my hands, it was rough but so smooth at the same time. I opened the door as we went out and went to the activity department of the building. It's the patients can find new hobbies or to them calm down. When we arrived, I allowed denki to go do whatever activity he can do. "Can we go to the gym?" He asked plainly and I just nodded and we went to the gym as he took off his shirt.

To say the least I was flabbergasted at how ripped he was I think should be illegal to be that ripped. I was a blushing mess as I just watched worked out as I took some notes down. While I was taking notes kaminari stood in front of me with a serious face expression. "Yes kaminari." I said, "you're paying attention to me and I just wanted to know why." He said looking away and I giggled and put my notes in my jacket.

"Well I'm sorry, I'll pay attention to you now." I said making hims smile. Kaminari continues on what he was doing but he would look back at me to makes sure I was watching him. I kinda found it funny to see him act that way and it was cute. "Boo!" Jason said as I jumped and punched him. "You scared me you idiot anyways don't you have a patient to deal with." I said. "Yeah but he's asleep right now so I came to see youuuu.." Jason said trailing the you.

He looked up as I turned around to see kaminari and it looked like he was glaring at Jason while holding my hand. "Hi kaminari are done with your activity?" I asked turning my attention to him which calmed him down. "Yes, can we go back to my room and I don't like you Jason guy." He said as I giggled as I was watched Jason's face while we walked to kaminari's room. When we arrived, "kaminari I'm really proud of you today." I said.

"You very nice and brave today and less aggressive and I want to do more like that because I want you to get out here soon." I said to him, "I'll do anything for you." He said and I thought for a bit and then I looked at him. "Then please be a good boy and do a good job at your test and get out of here for me okay." I said and he nodded. "When I get out of here, I'm gonna marry you I promise." He said which maid me blush but I nodded.

"Well, you better do good if you wanna marry me." I said and he looked determine to pass the test. If you don't know the test is something we do here to make sure the patient is okay to leave the asylum. We test you thinking methods, your body language and so on so we know your sane to go out. I really want denki to pass and it looked like he will. During the pass months denki has shown immense improvement and I proud of that.

Denki Pov
    Today is the day where I get out of here and finally marry my darling mineta. Yep today is the test as I'm waiting for my turn mineta shows up. "Hey kaminari, I need to leave before soon since it's test day but I hope you do good and remember your promise because I will be waiting." He said before kissing my cheek and leaving. That gave the determination to pass the test because I'll do anything for mineta.

When it was my turn the test was quite easy taking that mineta had a great impacted on me as the people took scores down. The test was over after a few hours as we sat in the lunch area as the people came to give us out scores. One by one everyone scores is said some passed and some didn't. "Denki kaminari."I heard my name being called as everyone looked at me. "It's out pleasure to say you have passed and you may leave the building tomorrow."

The people said and I smiled as some people cheered, I thank mineta for this. The next day came quickly as I finally left the mental asylum to start a new life. One day I'm gonna go back to see mineta and I'm gonna marry him. As I would do anything for him and only him. I said my goodbyes to everyone but mineta wasn't there as it was his day off but he did send gift and I will keep it forever. "Wait for me mineta I'll be back." I said leaving.

Author Pov
     It's been two years since mineta and denki last saw each other and denki has been doing great he made his own company which is really successful. Mineta is still working in the asylum but he's been promoted to a senior manager of his department. Mineta is sitting in his office when he heard noise outside. He gets up and walks outside to see denki standing in front of his office on one knee with ring in his hand.

"Like I promised I would do anything for you, so Mineta Minrou will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me." Denki said while tears ran down mineta face. "Yes yes yes..." Mineta said as denki slipped the ring in his finger. Denki hugged him after and then kissed him passionately. They broke the kiss as cheers erupted as people congratulated mineta on engagement. Mineta looked at denki, "You know didn't have to all of this." Mineta said.

Denki then chuckled before picking up mineta as mineta wrapped his legs around denki's waist on instinct. Denki looked at mineta lavender shaded eyes, "you know I would do anything for you." Denki said kissing mineta with a smile.

The End
Hey guys I hope you guys like this story and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋