Chapter 5

Right I heard nardole say before he stood in front of me we had a look and it looks like the tardis was looking for something and she couldn't find it he said looking confused  so she's sulking I said making Martha laugh yes he said shaking his head at me so we need to help the tardis graham said looking really confused where do we start then doc Ryan said everyone looking eager hmm well we need to find out why we landed in Cardiff I said just as I said it the tardis suddenly lit up and stared going again er what did you do I said glaring at nardole nothing he whimpering I felt someone poke me it was yaz stop it she said angrily making me smirk the tardis landed and I looked at the screen it said London hmm wanna have a nosy I said making Martha smirk obviously she said leaving the tardis as soon as she did she came straight back in looking panicked what I said afraid for aliens erm Donnas outside she said looking shocked what I said opening the tardis door wow I said she looked exactly the same well let's all act normal just walk by I said as Martha grabbed my hand we all left the tardis you know your really poor at fitting in I heard Donna say from behind us excuse me I said trying not to look excited you remind me of someone she said shaking her head I'm Donna she said after a while I'm Joan smith these are my friends Martha Mickey jack yaz graham Ryan Dan and nardole I said pointing them out wow what a weird bunch she said making me smile at her god I missed Donna. So what's in your box she said smirking oh that it's erm we're police and I'm lady gaga she said making me laugh with Martha suddenly she gasped out in pain ow my head it's burning she said I stared at Martha not knowing what to do get her in the tardis Martha said as jack and Mickey guided her in I swear I've been here before Donna said staring at the tardis in awe suddenly she stopped and stared at me where's the doctor she said glaring at me I'm him I said softly what have you done now spaceman she said making me sob oh Donna i said as we hugged each other tightly. Donna this is my fam I said grinning wow you travel in a pack now wha said grinning at me making me laugh you remember Martha Mickey and jack I said pointing at them she hugged Martha tightly they got on so well and this is nardole he used to travel with me I said making her smirk. It doesn't hurt she said staring at me what doesn't I said concerned the burning it's stopped I feel at peace she said looking thrilled I made the tardis scan her worried in case something was wrong the scan came back good apparently she was in good health and her memory was in tact just as I was about to speak the tardis suddenly started flying away quite fast we all screamed holding in for dear life.