1.The War

*there was a war in fontaine, with a lot of different enemies then it usually was*

*It was the sustainer of the heavenly principals, neuvillette chief justice, got hit and was unconsious on the ground, furina hydro archon was trying to wake him up*

*Both lynette and lyney were trying to fight, although the sustainer of heavenly principals made a spike and throwed it towards lyney, there was no way lyney could dodge that, he was pushed to the ground, he closed his eyes waiting for the worst to happen as he couldn't really move, although he didn't feel anything*

*He opened his eyes and saw wriothesley in front of him, who had been hit instead of him, wriothesley got on one knee, bleed from the spike that went throught his stomach, he was looking down, trying to endure the pain*

Lynette : "Wriothesley!"
Lyney : "No...! No, no, no! Wriothesley! Please! Don't leave us! You can't leave us! Wriothesley! Wri... No!"

*Lynette quickly goes to Wriothesley while wiping her eyes.*

*the sustainer lanced a ray towards lyney, although Wriothesley grabbed on the spike that stabbed him, taking it off his body, blocking the ray from hitting lyney, the spike then turned into a claymore, wriothesley stood up, still injured, he stood like it was nothing*

*Lyney looks at Wriothesley, completely astonished, yet grateful. He runs towards him, and hugs him tightly, almost crying.*

Lynette : "Thank you, Wriothesley. I can't thank you enough. If only you knew how much you mean to us."

*She looks at his wound with a worried expression.*
*wriothesley took lyney off of him*

Wriothesley:We're not done here....idc if I'm injured, if I have to give my life to save you two....I will...

*Wriothesley turned away starting to walk towards the sustainer of the heavenly principals, with the claymore on his hand*

Lynette : "No, Wriothesley, no, please! That's so dangerous! You're injured already! You must come away, for your sake. Please..."

Lyney : "Please, Wriothesley... don't do that. Think of us."

*they tried to go get wriothesley to come back, but they were stopped by Lumine(the traveller)*

Lumine:he's not gonna listen to you two....it's no use....
this is his mission....to protect you two at all costs....even if it means getting himself killed....he's not gonna listen....

Lynette : "But... this is no mission, it's just suicide! Why would he risk his own life like that?"

*Lyney looks at Lumine, a little perplexed. He was never aware that wriothesley was risking his life for them in such a way.*

Lumine:this is for lyney....a lot of people have been trying to kill lyney.... wriothesley is determinated to protect lyney at all costs....which is why lyney was being targeted by the sustainer.... wriothesley is stronger than you think....I'm sure he'll be able to win the fight...even if it means he won't make it alive....

Lynette : "..."

*Lyney is completely astonished. He didn't realize how much wriothesley has been sacrificing for him. He looks at the scene a few seconds in complete silence, not knowing what to say. Lumine may be right. She probably knows more than he does, and wriothesley's determination to protect him is undeniable. Still...*

*lumine looked at the ground and her eyes widen, she then looked at lyney*

Lumine:lyney...I'm gonna need a huge favor....

Lyney : "What... What is it?"

Lumine:I need your pyro vision....

Lyney : "... My Pyro vision? But... why? Why would you need my Pyro vision? I don't understand."