5.Wriothesley's funeral

*It's been three days since wriothesley's death, the funeral was being held, as most people from fontaine were there at his funeral, he saved fontaine*

*The funeral is being held and most people are there to say their final goodbyes to the hero of Fontaine. Everyone talks about the good moments they've shared with him and remember him for the best.*

*He's getting the recognition that he deserved, after saving Fontaine and helping everyone in the region. His friends and his family are the ones who are getting the most attention during the funeral, as they were the people who were closest to him.*

*The atmosphere is sad and gloomy, as people are still in disbelief over his passing.*

*after everyone left, lyney still stayed there*

*After the funeral is over, most people leave the place, but lyney is determined to stay there. He's sitting in front of wriothesley's grave, feeling more lonely than ever. He's filled with emotions, as he's still grieving the loss of his best friend.*

*He's thinking about all the good moments they shared together, wishing that he could turn back time to live those moments again and make up for everything that happened. He's thinking about all the words that wriothesley said, words that are forever stuck in his memory.
He could only think about wriothesley's words
"Choose your last words
This is the last time
Cause you and I
We were born to die"*

*These words keep echoing in his head. Wriothesley could have lived longer, that's for sure, but he decided to leave him behind. He thinks about everything that his friend said before his death.*

*He remembers the words that wriothesley told him after falling into the coma. The words "I love you", which he kept close to his heart. He will never forget those moments he shared with his best friend, as he will always carry them in his memory.*