Chapter 1

Light Pov

I made it home bruised beyond belief by the digimon haters.

Light:Mom, I'm home.

My mom, Rika Nonaka, ran to me worried after seeing me so beat up

Mom:Let me guess. Those digimon haters again?

Light:Yeah.

My mom sighs angrily as she inspects my wounds.

Mom:I called that school time and time again about those boys, and they just don't wanna listen to me. You know what? I'll call Kenta and see if he'll homeschool you because this is ridiculous.

Light: That's if he'll take me.

Mom: I'm sure he will.

She said walking over to the phone but picking up her D-Ark and holding it to her ear like it's a phone. I nearly started to roll laughing.

Mom: Come on Kenta pick up...

Light:Mom.

Mom: Yeah?

Light: That's your D-Ark.

My mom looks down at what was in her hand then blushed in embarrassment.

Mom:Crap!

She said putting down her D-Ark and picking up the real phone this time.

Mom:Get yourself some Ibuprofen, and head up to your room. I'll get dinner ready.

I nodded while still chuckling as I got myself some Ibuprofen to help with the pain. I proceeded to my room walking past a few pictures of my mom at the age of 10 standing next to her Digimon Partner Renamon. I can tell by the way my mom picked up her D-Ark that she misses Renamon. In all honesty I would love to meet her in person, but can't because my mom said once you're in the Digital World you can't leave until you find a outside force to help you leave. I made it to my room and decided to watch the rest of Applimon on my computer as I shuffled all my card decks from the Digimon card game from 1999 to 2004 and my current 2021 Digimon card game which sat next to a Appmon Chip of Offmon. I admired the old cards because the art felt so retro and a good number of them my mom used on Renamon, so I have a high admiration and the fondest memories playing against my mom with those cards. After a hour of shuffling my decks I looked through my computer's files while watching Applimon. I found a file that I don't remember downloading, it was called hero.exe.

Light:Mom! Can you get up here?

My mom entered the room.

Mom:What is it?

Light: There's this odd file I have in my Downloads folder next to my Digimon games, and I don't remember getting it.

Mom: Don't worry about it just I'm sure it's just something from the files you download. Just delete it.

I right clicked on the file to delete it, but next thing I knew I was surrounded by a blinding light and sucked into my computer.