Chapter 5

Rika Pov

Rika:You two went missing for almost five years off the grid. What happened?

Takato:Well we can't fully disclose that information, but we've been studying the Digital World to make sure creatures like the D-Reaper never came to our world again.

Jeri: That and seeing what children's imagination could do to the Digital world while keeping those who plan to exploit it out.

Henry: That's great! But we need to go back.

Takato's expression changed to a serious one.

Takato:Why?

Rika: Takato, my son is in there!

Takato's eyes widened.

Takato: That's a good reason to go back. Let's go!

Jeri nods as we headed through the portal.

We fell into a more lively Digital World then the one we went to as kids.

Light Pov

Kuramon:If it's back, then we'll do what your parents did before you. We'll kill it again, and this time it will stay dead.

Kuramon extended one of his little tentacles.

Kuramon:What do you say partner?

I didn't know how to react at first then remembered that I'm the hero of my own story, so I took his tentacle and shook it.

Light: Yeah! This will be the day Light and Kuramon become number 1.

Kuramon:Oh! Light is your name? I thought it was always partner.

I chuckled at his joke because it reminded  me of when Agumon called Marcus "Boss" instead of by his name.

Light: Thanks I needed that.

Kuramon closed his eyes in a happy manner.

Jijimon:I hate to interrupt this precious moment, but time is of the essence.

I nodded then got to my feet.

Light:Yeah. You ready to get to training Kuramon?

Kuramon: You bet Light! We'll send the D-Reaper and those Deletionists packing.

Light: Okay I'll look at your lowest stats that you have and work on getting those up.

Rika Pov

We were just walking around the Digital World yelling out our partners' names hoping they would find us.

Rika: Renamon!

Takato:Guilmon!

Henry: Terriermon!

Ryo:Monodramon!

Kenta: Marine Angemon!

Kazu:Guardromon!

Jeri:Calumon!

Suzie: Lopmon!

Ai:Impmon!

Mako:Where are you Impmon?

???:Guys!

We turned to the voice and saw a very familiar face flying towards us.

Jeri ran up to Calumon catching him in a hug. As Renamon, Guilmon, Impmon, Lopmon, Terriermon, and Monodramon ran pass the two.

Kenta Pov

The others embraced their old partners as Kazu and I watched.

???:Kenta!!

I turned to see a Hagurumon, Penguinmon, and Violet Elecmon running towards us. Yet they felt... familiar.

Jeri:Who are they?

Calumon: Digimon come back from Digieggs now, so no need to absorb data not to forget to mention Leomon is back even if he is now a virus type.

Kenta:So Penguinmon is Marine Angemon?!

Penguinmon: That's right buddy. A-are you mad?

Kenta:Of course not!

I picked up Penguinmon and hugged him.

Jeri Pov

Hangurumon and Penguinmon hugged Kazu and Kenta as I looked down at Violet Elecmon.

Violet Elecmon: I'm sorry Jeri... I heard about what happened to you and the D-Reaper, but I...

I just picked Violet Elecmon up and hugged him closely while crying.

Jeri:Just stop... I don't blame you for what happened just like how I don't blame Impmon. I'm just glad you're okay.

I felt Violet Elecmon pat my back.

Rika Pov

I watched the tender moment between Violet Elecmon and Jeri unfold with a light smile.

Renamon:What are you doing here?

Rika:To cut a long story short I think my son, Light, is here.

Renamon:Why do you think that?

Rika:A blinding light came out of Light's computer as he deleted a file.

Violet Elecmon:Then let us not waste anymore time.

Everyone:Right!