°•°MEETING THE TRIPLETS•°•

•°•°•°•Social media, messages,real life°•°•°•°

°•°•Instagram°•°•

Angelina.doe

doe

Liked by nathendoe8 and 2,864 others

Tagged/////
Angelina.doe, I don't think Anakin wants me to go to school.

User, who's Anakin
⬆angelina.doe, besides the hottest star wars character?

Nathendoe8, you snake does not want you to stay home you dumbass get in the car.
⬆angelina.doe, I hope Anakin bites you bitch.

User, her having a snake makes her that much hotter

User, omfg she is so pretty

Willow_james, @theaJames see this girl has a snake and she's still alive in getting one.
⬆Angelina.doe, you totally should
⬆theaJames, no. No fucking snakes this girl is crazy.
⬆angelina.doe, hey! No I'm not.
⬆nathendoe8, yes you are stfu. And get in the car.

°•°•Real life°•°•

Angelina walks into her first period class and hands the teacher her transfer student slip, "ah miss doe welcome. Mister doe I expect you to show you're sister around." "Do I have too?" Angelina flips off her brother as she sits in the empty seat behind him. After the lecture the students where allowed to talk. Angelina felt a tap on her shoulder, she turns to see two girls. "Hey you're the girl with the pet snake named Anakin." "My names Angelina but yea." "Oh yea shit sorry I'm willow and that's thea." "Oh you ever the one wanting a snake and your sister called me crazy." "Yea that's us." "Lina?" She hears her brother and turns toward him. "Hmm?" "Sit at my science table next class and I'll introduce you to Matt,and Chris. You can meet nick at lunch." "The triplets you always hang out with." "Yea." "Kay."
Angelina turns back to willow and thea. "Holy shit you're going to get to sit with Chris." Willow says and begins to freak out "Uh what." "Willow is in love with Chris but has never talked to him." "Shut up thea. I talked to him once." "To ask to borrow a pencil." "And he smiled at me and gave it." "Jesus willow he was being nice." "Angelina you have to tell me what he's like. Please." Willow grabs onto her shoulders. "Okay okay." "Alright wait give me you're number so I don't have to wait till after class." Angelina exchanges numbers with the two girls and then walks with her brother to their science class. She sits next to her brother and across from two boys that have the same face and different hair styles. "Matt Chris this is my sister Lina." ""Hey I'm Chris." The one that is sitting in front of nathen says. "And I'm matt." "Its nice to meet you guys." "You too." They Both say at the same time.

°•°•messages °•°•

Team chillow
Spy = angelina
Thelogicalone🤓 = thea
Thedelulu = willow

Thedelulu
What did he say?
What did he say?
Angelina
What did he say?

Spy
All he did was say his name was chris

Thedelulu
That's boring
Ask him question.

Spy
No

Thedelulu
Y

Spy
Because I'm already in a conversation

Thedelulu
With who

Spy
Matt

Thedelulu
Fuck Matt
I want to know about Chris
And only Chris
Chris is the hot one
Angelina come back
Lina please
Come on

°•°•Real life°•°•

"I already told willow and thea I'd sit with them nate." "They can sit with us." "Which do you like?" "What neither." "Nate?" "I just think Theas pretty. That's all." "Alright I'll go tell them that you said we can sit with you and the triplets. I'll be right back."

Angelina was in her room at home when she heard knocking. "Line can you get that I'm in the middle of a game." "Fuck you and you're dumbass game nate I hope you die." "Just get the damn door." Angelina opens to door and sees the triplets. "Hi." "Hey nates in the living room." They go over to the living room while Angelina goes to the kitchen. She finds a brookie mix in the pantry and decides that she was going to make it. "Nate." Angelina walks over to the living room. "What?" "Come help me make brookies? Please it's for my YouTube channel." "No Lina I'm in the middle of a game." "Fine you don't get any. If I'm the only one making them in the only one that gets them." "No Lina don't do that. Matt go help." "What why me?" "Because Chris is playing with me and nick is.....nick." "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Nick asks looking up from his phone. "Matt just go help her." "Whatever." Matt sighs.

°•°•°A/N•°•°•
Idk