°•°BONUS CHAP•°•

°•°real life, messages, social media•°•

angelina lays on matts bed scrolling through tiktok. matt was out with nick, chris, and nate they were getting stuff for the new years party they were throwing  well it wasn't really a party more of a small get together with a few friends. angelina was supposed to go with them but she didnt feel like going out so she stayed at the triplets house to wait for them. marylou and jimmy were out on a date night. so angelina was alone in the house.
she decided to curl up in matts bed and watch rick and morty except now it was just playing in the background while she crolled through her fyp that mostly consisted of matt and #mina edits.

°•°•°messages•°•°•

matt💋

matt💋
hey lina, do you want anything from 7 eleven

my angel♡
can you get me a slurpee and skittles
oh and ibuprofen

matt💋
okay anything else?

my angel♡
no Ill send you the money

matt💋
no you wont

my angel♡
mattttt i dont want you to waste you money on stuff i need

matt💋
its not a waste of my money
YOU need it
we'll be home in 10 minutes
i love you

my angel♡
i still want to give you money for the stuff you bought for me
i love you

matt shakes his head with a smile as he puts his phone in his pocket. "i still dont know how i feel about you dating my sister." "well thats too bad."
"damn matts being bold." chris says laughing.
"shut up Chris." matt says paying for the stuff he got for angelina and taking the receipt from the cashier.
"you know i dont like being the only single one." nick complains.
"your not." Chris tells his brother which mames everyone stop and turn to him.
"you and willow broke up again?"
"uh, no cause technically we were never together." "chris please yall are always all over each other it doesnt matter if it wasnt official. what happened?"
"we got in another arguement."
"you guys argue more than two people that hate eachother."
"shut up matt im scared of commitment."

----

angelina was curled into a ball on matts bed when she heard the front door open, though she made no move to great them. she could hear chris and matt arguing about something and nate laughing.
"lina, i got your stuff!" matt calls out to his girlfriend as he walks to his room.
when he gets to it he frowns at the sight of his girl curled up. "the cramps that bad?" "yea they are." she nods taking the slurpee from matt who now sat next to her as he opens the ibuprofen.
"thank you." she mumbles taking the pill from him and swallowing it.
"do you need anything else?" matt ask his eyes darting around her face.
"you want to watch rick and morty and eat skittles with me?" angelina asks a glint of hope in her eyes that makes matt smile.
"always." he whispers planting a kiss on her glossed lips.
angelina giggles when he pulls away with lip gloss on his lips. "youve got lip gloss on you lips." she mumbles witch a smile.
"damn it that shit is so hard to get off."
"it really is." angelina nods laughing.
"are we going to watch rick and morty?"
"mhm." "okay then." matt pulls angelina into his lap and leans backward. angelina grabs the laptop and places it on her lap before leaning back into matts chest, her slurpee in one hand.
she sighs contentely when he wraps his arms around her and kisses her head.

----

°•°•°instagram•°•°•

mathew.sturniolo

sturniolo

liked by angelina

liked by angelina.doe and 12978 others
tagged/// @angelina.does
matthew.sturniolo, my gfs hotter than yours

user000, not matt spitting facts

nathendoe8, ive decided that i dont like you guys together.
⬆angelina.doe, tell that to someone who cares

angelina.doe, hi
⬆mathew.sturniolo, hi

user5012, hes so fine
⬆angelina.doe, I KNOW RIGHT??

user3216, i have a feeling matt was look at lina when the photos were taken
⬆mathew.sturniolo, guilty as charge

user¡, i NEED angelina
⬆mathew.sturniolo, too bad she mine😋

Christophersturniolo, my bf looking good😊
⬆mathew.sturniolo, ew chris go away

a/n
shitty chapter but its just a bonus one so who gives a fuck :)

🎉 You've finished reading ✅In Between °•°•°•° A Matt Sturniolo fanfic •°•°•°• 🎉