°•°BRACELETS•°•

°•°•°REAL LIFE •°•°•

it was so loud Angelina barely heard the person calling her name. She turns to look and sees one of the fans waving her over. "Hi!!" "OH HOLY SHIT. I'm sorry I just really wanted to give you these." The fan hands her a small bag that had beaded bracelets in it. "oh my God thank you." "of course."

"guys this girl handed me a bag with like 20 bracelets." She tells the triplets. "ooh I want to see." They sort through the bracelets and save a couple for nate, thea, and willow. Angelina ends up with 4, one of them said 'sturniolo triplets' with random colored beads. another said '#mina' with two hearts one purple and one blue. one simply said her name and had purple beads. and the fourth one said '#chillow' on it.
Angelina put all of them on her right wrist. and they all walked onto stage. it was honestly so fun. at one point Matt came over to her slipped on another beaded bracelet, a fan had thrown on stage, onto her wrist. Angelina looked at it. it said 'Matt's girl.' with a red heart in between Matt's and girl. The other beads were a pattern of purple and blue. Angelina blushes reading the bracelet Matt put on her.
"Angelina tried to kill me earlier!" Chris yells. "no the fuck I didn't! Chris don't lie to them half of them already hate me!" "well it doesn't if they don't like you, we do." Matt says wrapping his arm around her shoulders and pulling her closer.

after the show ended they went to the hotel and went their separate ways. They had a room with two beds. so Angelina and nick were going to be on one and Matt and Chris on the other. Angelina was on her and nicks bed trying to go to sleep she hadn't slept much in the last couple days. every time she slept shed get a nightmare. She wanted to just no sleep but the tiredness over took her slowly her eyes closed feeling heavy.

°•dream°•

I stood in front of a group of random people.... no not random. shit these people are my friends. why are they laughing. "you're pathetic." "No one likes you." "you're a screw up." "we would be better off without you." "you don't deserve anything."
"it's impossible to love you, " I look at who said it. no no nononono. "no one wants to anyways." stop stop it this isn't real he wouldn't say that Matt doesn't think that.
"I wish you weren't my twin, honestly I wish you were dead."

Angelina walks up with tears in her eyes. She looks around an realizes that nick and Chris where still watching tv but Matt was asleep. or so she thought, "Luna what's wrong." "can I lay with you." "uh sure."
Angelina lays next to matt. She curls into his side. and let's herself fall asleep.
Matt didn't know why she was laying next to him. But he didn't care. The point was she was curled up against him asleep. He smiled to himself before holding her and going to sleep himself.

A/N
I'm excited cause Ik what happens next