°•°SLEEPOVER•°•

°•°•°•°social media,message,real life•°•°•°•

°•°•°INSTAGRAM•°•°•

(A/N I am not shipping madi with ANYONE I just need to use photos with her to make it easier. Thank you love you <3)

Angelina.doe

doe

●○

○●

○●

Liked by matthew.sturniolo, nathendoe8 and 2783 others

Tagged///// nathendoe8, Nicolassturniolo, Christophersturniolo, matthew.sturniolo

Angelina.doe, new video out now go watch it.

User, why is nick making that face
⬆Angelina.doe, he hates our brookies :(
⬆Nicolassturniolo, no I promise I love them Chris was just being disgusting

Christophersturniolo, you need to make brookies more I would legit buy them from you
⬆matthew.sturniolo, I helped
⬆Christophersturniolo, idc stfu

Willow_james, did you save me any
⬆christophersturniolo, she in fact did not
⬆angelina.doe, I was going to but SOMEONE ate them all

Usert, Matt and Angelina were low-key cute in this video
⬆usery, right? #mina
⬆usere, #mina
⬆userx, #mina
⬆usera,#mina
⬆nathendoe8, what is this shit stop

°•°•°REAL LIFE•°•°•

"No lina please come over tonight. Please." "Willow I can't I promised nick we could have a sleepover to get to know each other." "Ugh but I want to get to know you too." "I know I know we could do it tomorrow night." "Do what tomorrow night." "Jesus Christ nick where the fuck did you come from?" "Linda can't hang out tonight because she hanging out with you." "Why don't we just all hang out together?" "That is an amazing idea nick can we doe that lina?" "Yea that works." Angelina was a bit nervous to be honest she barely knew them and shed habe entertain them all night. She didnt know how it would go.
When it came time though it wasn't bad willow came over earlier and the triplets came over nathen, chris and Matt did whatever in the living room while Angelina willow and nick went to the den and watched several movies and talked and eat candy and talked somemore nick and willow passed out around 2:00 so Angelina ran to her bedroom and got changed intonsomethibg more comfortable. She watched Tangled and then went upstairs to the kitchen for a snack. Went she went up their she saw a figure standing in the kitchen. "Oh Jesus fuck." She jumps and the person turns around and she sees it's matt. "What the fuck are you still doing here." "Well i was going to leave but Chris is asleep and he's a bitch when someone wakes him up." "Oh" "You and guys have nothing to eat here." "Really?" "Yea I've been looking for something for ten minutes." "Fuck I wanted a snack. Whatever. Goodnight Matt." "Goodnight lina."

°•°•°•°messages•°•°•°•

Matt🐀

Matt🐀
I'm going to McDonald's you want anything

ANGELinaaa😇
matt its literally been 5 minutes since i went back to the den

Matt🐀
And???
Do you fucking want something or not

ANGELinaaa😇
yea a chocolate shake with carmel drisel on top and a medium fry
please

Matt🐀
Okay

°•°•°•°A/N•°•°•°•
okay i'm writing this after i got my nails done so it's annoyingly hard to hit the right letters. anyway love you bye.