°•°WHO•°•

°•°REAL LIFE, SOCIAL MEDIA, MESSAGES•°•

angelina willow and thea where all at the triplets house they were going to do the blind deaf and mute baking challenge with for the triplets channel because the fans had asked for it. Willow was going to be blind, thea mute and Angelina mute.

"ANGELINA! GET THE DUCKING MEASURING CUP!" willow yells hoping the girl will hear even though she wont. Angelina literally didn't even hear a faint sound so she continues dancing to the music watching thea pour the powder into the bowl. The triplets start laughing. thea starts hitting Angelina to get her attention. "what!" willow points to the instruction on the box that Angelina needs to do. Angelina grabs a cup of water but willow accidently bumps into her making her spill the water all over herself.
"FUCK!"

willow startd walking trying to get to the sink. But runs right into the triplets. Chris grabs her shoulders laughing, "stop laughing at me Chris this isn't funny I can't see shit." "sorry." He says still laughing.

nick takes the camera and zooms in on Angelina singing Paul Revere by noah kahan. She flips him off still singing. Matt stands behind nick smiling trying to contain his laughter.
"Your BOLD to be laughing Matthew when you look like that!" Angelina yells.
"what the fuck I literally look like nick and chris."
"I can't hear a damn thing you're saying!"
Matt rolls his eyes still smiling if he was being honest he was smiling because she was actually talking to him he expected her to ignore him.
"DON'T YOU FUCKING ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME MATTHEW!"
"yes ma'am." He says raising his hands in surrender.

"we make some good ass cookies even though Lina barely helped." They were trying the cookies now and were no longer deaf blind and mute, "fuck you willow. you're a bitch."

°•°instagram•°•

angelina.doe

doe