°•°I'M SORRY•°•

•°• REAL LIFE °•°

•°• REAL LIFE °•°

angelina did not want to go to school today but nate insisted that she did. She managed to avoid Matt all day until lunch because just as she was going to the cafeteria he grabs her and pulls her to an empty classroom.
"what do you want Matthew?" "to talk." "No I'm not in the mood for talking." "Lina please just give me five minutes." "fine five minutes that's all." "okay. I know I hurt you and I didn't mean too-" "You didn't mean to? you kissed me and then instead of telling me you didn't like me like that you make out with some blonde bitch. you know what the conversations over." She starts to walk away but he grabs her wrist. "lina pleas listen to me" "why should just as I thought it was getting better between us you leave me on read and post HER after asking me to hang out." "I know lina. I've fucked several times. and I don't deserve to try to explain thing but please just let me please" "hurry up." "I never once meant to hurt you I saw you with that guy and I thought all the lyrics you posted where about him so I got upset and made out with selah and then she was begging me to hang out with her and literally stole my phone like 50 times and- fuck! what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you and I do like, no fuck like, I love you and I know you don't feel the same but I had to tell you I-I fucking love you Angelina."

*flashback*

"nick what the fuck do I do. She hates me I can live with her hating me. I'll literally die." "Matt you're overexaggerating." "No I'm not nick I can't live knowing the girl in In love with hates me." "in love?" "holy shit I'm in love with her and she hates me. fuck fuck. fuck fuck fuck. what do I do nick? help me please." "Matt get your fucking shit together and tell her how you feel." "What if she doesn't like me back." "you're the dumbest bitch I've met."

*meanwhile*

"ugh I fucking hate him. no I don't. I really don't. He just posses me off. I love him so much I hate him because I know he doesn't love me. why did I fall for someone who doesn't love me?"
"I'm sorry have you seen the way he looks at you?" "willows right that bitch is in love."
"No he's not." "okay I'm going to pull up the Friday video and we are going to look at the clips of him looking at you."

*end flashback*

"and most of all I just really want to say I'm sorry."
Angelina opens her mouth to speak.

A/N
cliffhanger but I'm working in the next chapter rn so I'll prolly post it tonight. and the book is coming to a close but I want to make at least 20 chapters cause I don't want a super short book.
alright love you bye