Chapter 4: Razz

"GUYS, HURRY UP! OUR PARENTS ARE ALMOST THERE!" Cynthia said urgently as they ran through the woods, panting. Finn was once again in the trees, jumping from branch to branch. Arrow and Frosta were on the ground with Cynthia.

     "WHAT ELSE DO YOU THINK WE'RE DOING?!" Frosta asked sarcastically, panic in her voice. After running for a few more minutes, they skidded to a halt to avoid falling into the big drop they saw below. 

     Just across the drop they saw the back of the castle, the only thing breaking the sheer wall was Cynthia's room window. The tracker pad started beeping, Cynthia pulled it out, and she saw four red dots, representing her parents, already in the Bright Moon castle, heading towards their room.

     "QUICK! ARROW! TELEPORT US INTO THE ROOM!" Cynthia said urgently as she and Frosta put her hands on his shoulder, Finn leaped down from the tree branch they were in and put their hand on Cynthia's shoulder.

     "HANG ON!" Arrow said, then they all disappeared with a trace of purple glitter. They reappeared in Cynthia's room. Everyone hurriedly hid their stuff in an attempt to look like they hadn't just been in Mystacor.

     Right then, they heard knocking.

     "Are you guys in there?" It was Glimmer.

     "Alright guys, I'm going to open the door. Just act natural." Frosta whispered. She walked over to the door to open it.

     "Frosta! Great! For a second I thought you guys ran away or something. How were our kids?" Glimmer asked. Frosta looked to the side nervously, remembering that they actually did run away to follow them to Mystacor.

     "Pretty good! They behaved and listened to everything I said!" Frosta said, her voice was unnaturally high and light, with an unnaturally wide smile on her face. Finn, Arrow, and Cynthia were huddled together. Their eyes were very wide and they also had unnaturally wide smiles on their faces. Except for Finn's tail idly flicking, they made no other movements.

     "Wait, actually?" Catra asked, unconvinced.

     "Yep!" Adora, Glimmer, Bow, Catra, and Micah stared at them suspiciously for a moment.

     "Ok! You really are the best babysitter!" Adora muttered that last part to herself. "So now that that's all good, Frosta. You can go back to your kingdom." Adora said

     "Thanks! I had so much fun babysitting them! Byeeeee!" Frosta said as she walked down the hall, keeping that unnaturally happy demeanor as she walked. Everyone else stared after her.

     "Ok, now that we're back from Mystacor, I have more meetings! Ugh, I really hate meetings!" Glimmer groaned.

     "They're not that bad!" Micah said as he followed her, trying to sound optimistic.

     "Aaaand the paperworrrrk." Catra also groaned as they walked down the hallway. Glimmer slowed to match Catra's pace and walk beside her.

     "At least we got away from Aunt Casta being so overbearing. Imagine if she found out we held an alliance meeting without her." Glimmer whispered to Catra. She went back to the front to lead the way to the lounge.

     "I guess." Catra muttered annoyedly, "Hey Sparkles! Wait up!" She called as she rushed to catch up to Glimmer

     "Are you guys coming?" Bow asked Finn, Cynthia, and Arrow.

     "Sure! In a minute!" Cynthia responded.

     "Ok, but don't be long." Adora told them, then they followed Glimmer, Catra, and Micah. Their footsteps receded down the hallway.