hiding the evidence (P4)

~💜~

Giyu then helped me bring the body outside. I brang along a shovel as we walked together in a field. We eventually found a spot. This is honestly insane burying a body at 17- but we aren't trying to get arrested. Giyu then started digging 6 feet down into the ground.

We eventually digged the whole big enough so we could put this psycho in it.
Me and giyu picked him and threw him into the hole.

Few hours later.

We got rid of everything, the weapon, blood and all the damage. We got back to the house and saw all our friends sitting there talking.
They all turned to me and giyu once we opened the door.
"Looks like everybody is here,  finally." Sanemi said.
We both sat down on the couch, Mitsuri and giyu sat next to me. I then started to talk to mitsuri:
"Soo.. What happened between you too?" Mitsuri screeched excitedly.
"Nothing!.." We both whispered.
"Yeah like i could believe that."
"Im not joking Mitsuri!" And then everything that happened ran through my head all over again.
"Look who's blushing." She teased.
I was about to say something till the TV turned on. I think someone accidently pressed on the controller.
All our heads turned to the TV as we saw the news on it.

Daily news.

Breaking news, The Criminal,  Douma was reported missing earlier today. As of now,  no one knows where he has gone. If you have seen this man-  immediately call the police.

My head instantly turned to giyu, as he did as well. Holy shit-
Both of our faces had worry in it. We didn't want to get caught.
The tv soon got turned off as soon as someone found the remote.
"Damn wonder what happened to that guy."
Sanemi said.
We then all agreed with him.
This is bad. Really bad.

                                 ~💙~

Later

It was night. It went by really fast, everyone's still here because were having a huge sleepover.  Shinobu was laying on my shoulder, so i moved her head to my lap so it would be more comfortable for her. I then kissed her goodnight and went to sleep myself.

Next morning

I woke up to see everyone still sleeping, then went on my phone cause i was bored. I can't believe it went from hating each other to loving each other.  Welll, im not complaining.

I opened tiktok, bored out of my mind. As i was scrolling, something caught my eye. It was that one girl from mitsuris party. It said "when you find out he has a girlfriend"and she was 'crying' in the background. I went onto her page and looked at her other videos- and i honestly got 2nd hand embarrassment for her. Shes so delusional and it just weirds me out. After i went though her videos,  i blocked her.  I then looked down at shinobu, she had already woken up.
"Good Morning." I whispered to her.
"Morning." She whispered back.
She then sat up and laid on my shoulder, looking at my phone.
"Its already 12?.." She said.
"Yeah." I answered her.
"Oh.." she mumbled.

"We should get going then." i asserted as i slowly got up, reaching for her hand.

We both got up, gathered our things and left mitsuris house. We have been in her house for almost 3 days, so it honestly has felt like forever since we've been outside.
Me and shinobu both decided we would go our ways,  and see each other on monday.

                                 ~💜~
It has been awhile since i have been home.
Im so tired, even though i haven't woken up that long ago. I opened my door to the butterfly mansion and look who was there waiting for me.
"Good morning..." I muttered as i nervously looked towards kanae.
"Mind explaining where you have been, shinobu?" She snapped, looking at me with  a stern look in her eyes.
"I was over at mitsuris house!"
"For 3 whole days?!"
"Yeah.."
She then looked at me with a worried look while i walked to my room. I jumped onto my bed, and let out big sigh before hearing a knock on my window. Who the hell is knocking on my window? I'm literally on the 2nd floor- I then looked over to my window to see Giyu.. wait-GIYU?!?! i got up quickly and opened my window.

"What are you doing here?!" i sneered.                                                                                          

"Im here for the one and only, shinobu." he said, with a smirk on his face.              

"Okay, What do you want?" i groaned at his words

"Oh yeah, well i got some bad news." he explained.                                                               

"..For gods sake what happened now!!?"                                                                                 

"Well, by any chance do you remember that one girl that hit on me at mitsuris party?".                                                                                                                                                      

Huh? There was a girl who hit on him? Im gonna find her and beat her ass i swear."

No- i don't." i responded.                                                                                                                   

"You don't? I guess you drank way too much that night..Lets just say that girl is a spy, working with douma and some others as well.                                                                  

My eyes widened at his words. "Huh- wait hold on how do you know this?"     

"Believe it or not, i overheard this guy on a phone call and he was saying stuff about the other people who are working with douma. He then mentioned that girls name."

"...Did he see you?!"                                                                                                                                      

"I think he saw me walking by, Not sure though." he shrugged.                                    

"Your so fucking dumb sometimes, what if he followed you here!?"  i yelled-before hearing my door open, and someone loading a gun.

.

.

.

.

Cliff hangerrrrr 😘😘😘 Mb i haven't updated this story in awhile. I have school and some other shit going on but i will try and make time to update this story. 

See you in like 2 weeks again!!!