Another tragedy?.. (P15)

💙  G I Y U U   T O M I O K A 💙

"Yoo.. Giyuu how did you get her before us?!" Rengoku said in suprise.

"It was on accident. Well, have fun with her. Shes all yours!" i happily pushed that disgusting woman towards Uzui and Rengoku.

"Very flamboyant Giyuu!" Uzui shouted, grabbing the girl and putting her against their car door.   I eventually left, going back to the hospital Shinobu was in. I have got to tell her what happened. I walked inside quickly, going into shinobus room. 

"Shinobu..!" I looked at her, and she looks pissed off.

"Giyuu Tomioka." Alright.. so who will be holding my funeral? Because I'm gonna be killed by a severely injured woman. Goodbye sabito, makomo, and everyone else..

"Im sorry-" I went closer to her, hoping she will maybe forgive me for leaving her?..

"You jerk." She shouted, slapping me. 

"I didn't mean to leave you on purpose..." i muttered, putting my hand onto my cheek. That hurt like hell. "Im sowwy." I joked, pouting my lips. 

She then frowned, giving me a "I will beat the shit out of you" look. I backed up a little, please not again. But then- she started laughing .

"Oh my gosh, your face is just so funny." she giggled, covering her mouth. I sighed in relief, god has saved me once again. I then leaned in, moving her hand from her mouth and kissing her- grabbing her thigh. She then let out a gasp before kissing me back.

"Mm.. I missed you." She mumbled.

"I know." I smiled. Look at me, making her happy. Wait- i totally forgot. "Oh yeah- i completely forgot to tell you. Do you remember the girl that made me move away- and all of that.." 

"Yea. I do..?" she responded in a confused tone.

"Well. I came across her today, turns out she was the shooter from earlier. I arrested her- and she looked much older from last time i saw her. I knew it was her by how surprised she looked to see me, and what she said." I honestly still can't believe how much she changed, and that she can't do anything to me and shinobu anymore.

"It's what that bitch deserves, I wanted to get back at her since the day we met." shinobu rolled her eyes.

"Alright well i gotta do my report, see you later butterfly." I kissed her goodbye before walking away. 

As i sat in my car, i got a phone call. 

"Hello..?" i spoke into the phone.

"Ah- Well... We got bad news, the woman got a lawyer." Sanemi answered

"As expected.. it's something that physco bitch would do." i groaned, tightening my grip on the stirring wheel. 

"No.. Tomioka, you don't get it..She got him as her lawyer." 

"Hah hah, Your so funny..!" He's joking. No way in hell she would have enough money for a lawyer like that.

"..." Silence....

"Oh. Well! thats just..wonderful." i laughed angrily before hanging up the phone.  

This is going to be a huge problem.. dealing with this lady is already enough. And somehow she got the best lawyer in town? This woman is so mysterious, Can't catch a break with her.

As i headed over to the station, i saw people running around anxiously. What the hell is going on?  i then saw mitsuri running over to me.

"GIYUU! Where have you been?!"

"..No where. Now what is happening?" 

"Just- go and interrogate that woman already!!" 

 I nodded and quickly walked over to the room she was in, sitting down while her lawyer standing next to her. 

"Alright-" i said right before getting cut off..

"Sorry, but my client isn't going to be talking to you or answering you.  The charges against her is  being dropped, so we will be leaving right now." The guy said, getting off his phone before giving me a document saying why her charges were dropped. This is bullshit. She got up with a smirk on her face, following her lawyer.  I was left there pissed off, no way this woman is being let go again. I quickly went after them before Sanemi stopped me.

"Do you wanna get sued? Never mind, don't answer that. We will get her arrested later, but right now we can't." Sanemi said, while i looked at them walking away. She was right fucking there, but i just let her go like nothing. I pushed sanemi off me before walking over to my desk. I will get another chance, and i won't 'let it go.'

💜 S H I N O B U   K O C H O 💜

"Alright, you are free to go miss! Someone is picking you up, correct?" A nurse said to me, in a nice manner. 

"Ah- yes, I do." 

"Okay! I have another patient to care to, please stay in your room till the person thats picking you up comes." She said before walking away. I then grabbed my phone that was on the table, and then called giyuus number.

"Giyuu- i'm free to go now." 

"Oh shit- i'm sorry i was.. working. But i'm coming right now." Seems suspicious. But i will let it go for now.

"Okay, uhm just call me when you're here." i responded before hanging up the phone, setting it back down on the table. He sounded like he was in a rush, whatever is happening in the station is something serious. 

I waited and waited for a call, but i never got one. Now im worried as hell, where is this man. I got up, stumbling as i walked through the hallway. My nurse saw me, with a confused face before running to me.

"Ms. Shinobu!- Why are you walking in the hallway, you know you can barley walk." She said, holding my arms while guiding me back to my room.

"Im worried about who's supposed to be picking me up. He called me hours ago, saying he'd call me when he's there. I never got a call back."

"I'll ask around, i will be back." Before she walked away, she asked me; "Sorry, whats the person's name thats supposed to be picking you up?.." Of course, i forgot to tell her.

"Oh- im sorry. Their name is Giyuu Tomioka."

She then looked at me with a shocked and concerned expression. "I-im sorry, Giyuu Tomioka?" 

"Uhm yeah- why are you looking at me like that?.." 

"You see.. How am i supposed to say this-" she hesitated. What the hell is she so afraid to tell me? 

"He got in a very serious car crash.. not very long ago." 

.

.

.

Dont kill me for not posting in awhile.. i had writers block. But, i am coming out with another book. Its called "Something changed in you" The 1st chapter will probably be posted this weekend, but i hope you liked this chapter i guess 😭😭 (im sorry)