♡러브 레미디 원♡

°love is curse...?°

–––––––

Evening 6:08 PM☆

Taehyung was at the counter looking at a newest Magazine on taking care of babies, he already knows alot but still he was after all doing it all for first time, it's  been a month since his wife left him, he hated it, he didn't even knew why was he not enough, he cried alot, but he had to stay strong for his lil princess, he was looking at the Magazine when few customers came in and his attention divert to there...

☆To Seoul Law University☆

Jungkook was sitting in library reading some law books, and new case, he needs to create some reports, that's when someone taps his shoulder, he looks up to see his bestfriend, "Yugyeom, what's up?" Jungkook asked, "Nothing really, Bambam told me to ask if you are gonna come with us to his beach house this weekend!! And don't worry Noah can come too anyways my sister and his sister is coming there too!!" Yugyeom said, "umm, okyy why not then!! Let's get to this plan!!" Jungkook said with excitement, "yay okay so you continue creating your report." Yugyeom said, "Yes sure, I'll See you later tomorrow." Jungkook Says.

Jungkook was done with his reports by 7:34 PM, he looks at his phone and he had a Message from his sister which goes like "Come to utopia Cafe once done!! I am gonna wait there!!" Jungkook replies in an okie, and packs his bag to go to the café.

○Utopia Cafe○

Jungkook enters the cafe and looks around to look for his sister Noah, finally founds her sitting in a corner wearing headphones and looking in her laptop,
He goes and taps her shoulder, she removes her headphones, "finally made it here ha?" Noah says, he nods as he sits, he looks around that's when his eyes lies on the boy standing at the counter, Jungkook got lost, "Don't get lost he has a daughter" Noah says, Jungkook quickly looks away from him, "I wasn't lost in HIM!!" Jungkook Says shyly.

Taehyung was looking around at customers, "there are lot of customers today at this time too right hyung?" Taehyung looks to see Felix, the one who works here and his only friend, Taehyung nods with a smile, "That's quite a lot of people here and most of students are here today!!" Taehyung says while chuckling, he was looking around when his eyes lies on a boy in corner sitting with a girl who was looking at her laptop and boy looking down on his knees, "DID you asked there order?" Taehyung asks, Felix looks at the person Taehyung was looking on and shooks, "oky I'll go and check you look over at Aeri for me!!" Taehyung says.

Taehyung approach the table and Jungkook who noticed it become more shy and red, "Good Evening, May I know Your Order Please?" Taehyung asked, "You." Jungkook Says.