○ラブレメディ16●

~Don't be trap in Someone else dream~

******

"So Oppa, How's prison life? After actually killing Yugyeom Oppa how do you feel?"  Alora asks, Taehyung smirks, "Peace is all ours, Now we have to find the gang leader." Taehyung says, "V oppa you know that right, we have to do everything without getting caught by Jungkook." Alora says, "Of course, Also, I called Jimin for our help and I explained the situation to Mr lee as well, and now you and Jimin will work together to get us the hell out of here."  Taehyung says, "Hyung You actually killed Yugyeom?" Taehyung and Alora got shock at the sudden new voice, they both looks to see Wooyoung, "Wooyoung?" Alora says, "I-I need to call-" "Noo noo wooyoung trust us! First hear us out please, you know me right?" Alora says, "Okay speak but if I don't find it reasonable then I am gonna call Jungkook right away." Wooyoung Says, "Yes sure You can." Alora says, "let me tell you what happened." Taehyung says, Alora nods, "So, I was on the trip to the USA for my some secret work but not illegal one okay? So that's where I met Yugyeom for the very first time, so I am so good with words that I was able to get so friendly with him that he told me the truth about him being the part of the most dangerous mafia group which is Night Devils, he told me thinking he would never see me again, and he was drunk too."  Taehyung says, "and since that day we have been following him." Alora says, "Okay understand, so how did you even decided about it?"  Wooyoung asks, "soo actually what happened the day of murder was.."

Flashback starts
2nd of July

Alora enters the cafe with her notepad and laptop, she sits in the corner, and writes something on paper, she gets up and gives it on the counter, Taehyung review the paper which says, "Everything is clear, Yugyeom will surely  come here to meet someone." Taehyung smirks as he reads the note and crumbles it and tears it apart throwing it in the dustbin, "Felix Yugyeom will come today so be ready." Taehyung says, Felix nods, after that when the customer started decreasing, Alora gets up from her place, "Oppa, remember the plan right?" Alora asks, "How Can I not Roro just wish me luck that everything happens as I want it to." Taehyung says, Alora nods then she looks at the door and panics, "Oh shit my brother is here! I'll go back to my sit bye." Alora says as she runs back to her place.

Once Jungkook and Alora leaves, and there was no other customers and Yugyeom was also about to leave Taehyung calls him, "Hey how can you just go like that?" Taehyung smirks as he says, "Felix Take Aeri Inside!" He say, Felix nods and leaves, "Who are you?" Yugyeom asks, "Your death." Taehyung says as he shoot dead Yugyeom and picks his phone but before he could do anything he heard the police sirens so That means Alora did her work, he quickly hides the gun and goes in the kitchen for his part of acting.

End of flashback

"That sounds alot like a well planned." Wooyoung Says.