♠︎ラブレメディ15♤

~Can't see the world after ending my suffering~

°°°°°°°°

"Oh no, it's our responsibility, comeon." Mingyu says, Niki nods, "Gyugyu Oppa and Unnie you can go if you want me and Jeon are here anyways." Alora says, "No that's fine you can go actually since you have college tomorrow so go." Sky says, Mingyu nods, "Nope I am not leaving him, also you what were you doing at the forest road?" Alora says, "Ah over there? Someone called me, and then when I reached there maybe I didn't paid attention to the road and got collide with a truck." Niki says, "someone called you there?" Alora asks, Niki nods, "Sus, okay I'll look at that later." Alora says, "Roro, You should go, it's already 4 AM go and sleep or go check on Taetae hyungie for me?" Jungkook asks, "Yesh I'll go check on taetae oppa, since it would take me hour to reach and prison wake up time is 5 AM." Alora says, she gets up and goes and grabs the taxi.

She reaches to the SEOUL CITY POLICE STATION, "MORNING Mr LEE!" Alora says, "How come you came here?" Mr lee asks, "To meet Mr Kim." Alora says, "Go On he didn't even slept last night after what Jungkook said." Mr lee Says, "What jungkook said?" Alora asks in confusion, "He said, he loves Taehyung alot and wish to be his boyfriend someday." Mr lee Says as he chuckle, "jeon said that?" Alora asks, "You should go and check!" Mr lee Says, Alora runs inside in excitement and goes near Taehyung cell just to see Taehyung smiling on the ceiling, "oohh~ someone seems happy in prison~" Alora sings it, Taehyung looks at Alora.

"oh so someone finally decided to visit me?" Taehyung says as he rolls his eyes, "So Oppa, How's prison life? After actually killing Yugyeom Oppa how do you feel?"  Alora asks, Taehyung smirks.