Chapter-23

~you won't see me fall apart~

Alora looks at the new face, "by the way who is this?" Alora asks, they all look at the sleeping male, "How mean that you didn't recognize him? You know if he gets to know his Roro didn't recognize him he'll be sad and pouty!" Taehyung says, "Don't tell me! He is Jeongin?" Alora asks.

Taehyung nods, Alora looks at him and smiles, "Yes he is crybaby now too! But..how is he?" Alora paused and looks at Taehyung, "No Idea Alora! We Will ask him later on yeah?" Taehyung says, "Okay fine." Alora says.

Everyone sits on the couch, "Okay first thing first, Daniel why were you Over here?" Alora asks, "Well I was here to ask Mrs Lee some questions related to case, but it doesn't matter now. But Roro you need to be careful, because even if kookie hyung got bit alert about this, we all are dead meat you know it right?" Daniel says, Alora nods, "He is correct Kim we have to be quick with our mission or else we will all be bead meat."  Taehyung nods.

"Guys...my parents are...still alive."  Taehyung says slowly, as he looks at others for reaction, "wh-what the hell? They are still alive?" Alora asks, Taehyung nods, "Atleast that's what Jeongin said to me." Taehyung says, "Please..We almost died last time, while trying to kill them and you are telling me they are still alive?" Felix says. The seems to be all down suddenly, the sunshine characters of the group was down now. "Guys, you were kids yet you gave such a good fight, now you are older, I am sure we can definitely win this time, don't lose hope, you are both the hope of the group, how can you lose hope ha?" Lee know asks, Alora and Felix looks at each other, as they nods, that's correct. This is what both of them thought. "Let's do it Let's find them first."