^^사랑의 치료제 10 ^^

~Sun shines
But Moons smiles~

<Midnight 2:35 AM>

In dorm, Alora and Jaemin were sleeping, but Aeri started to cry, they both opened their eyes, "What happened? To her?" Jaemin asks, "I don't know..I'll check...Aeri do you want milk, dodo?" Alora says as she gives her the baby bottle, but Aeri didn't drunk it, "She is not drinking it." Alora says, Jaemin climbs put his bed and goes to Alora's bed, "let me see..she has fever..." Jaemin says, "Ohh shit, then we should visit the hospital rn.." Alora says, "Umm you go get change I'll try to make her to sleep." Jaemin says, "oky." Alora says, she quickly gets changed and runs back, "Calm Down, let's go together." Jaemin said, "You are coming, you migh-" "doesn't matter, let's go." Jaemin says.

Seoul City Hospital

"doc, plz check her." Jaemin says, "Yes okay, you both wait outside." Doctor said and leave, "I'll Call Jungkook my brother till then." Alora says, "No wait, first let Doctor say about how she is then call, cuz they would surely get worried right?" Jaemin says, "Yeah correct." Alora says, After Few Minutes, the doc came out, "She is totally fine, Just mild fever." Doctor says, the sigh in relief, "Here hold her you can go." Doctor says, "Thank You." Alora says, "Complete the formality plz." Doctor says, "I'll complete it, you can wait outside, how old is she?" Jaemin asks, "can you hold her for second." Alora says.

She opens her phone and dials a number, "Hello." "Hello, Mr Lee can you plz give phone to Mr Kim..?" "Why?" "Why should I tell you?" "You-" "just kidding it's about Aeri." "Oky"
"Hello." "Mr Kim, sorry to wake you up, but how old is Aeri?" "She is 2 years old." "Okay Thank You." "Why..?" "Justt need to buy some products." Alora says and hangs up.

"She is 2 years old, give her to me." Alora says, Jaemin gives Aeri to Alora and they moves out of the hospital, after 20 Minutes, Jaemin Came back, "Thank you so much for today Jae." Alora says, "Nope no need, let's go back." He says, she nods..