♫︎CHAPTER FOUR (18+)♫︎

Genya's pov:

"You sounds like you're drunk, mui are you drunk?" he sounds so foul that i assumed he is drunk as me.

"oh that? yes i am" he replied with giggling. "you look so downs gen what happened?" he held my chin to look at him, his eyes was like a sky no. not a normal one but a rare one this eyes.. i just like looking at it. 

"oh yea about that i found my girlfriend cheating on me"

"is that so? well.. let me help you drink that and you can tell me what happened" 

...

the table has filled with laughter with drunkness as we drink the shots one by one. we are both so drunk right now but the sadness earlier that i faced was now exchanged by happiness but i think i have fallen in love with him he seems nice and specially perfect for me... Just me. I noticed something on Muichiro he is sweating and his hands and legs are shaking. I could tell he's horny ass fuck right now but he's just resisting so i asked him. 

"hey mui are you okay? you're sweating and shaking."

"umm i guess? hehe but it's weird that my body is so hot"

"oh? i know what's happening on you. i could help you~" 

i gave him a wink and a lustful look on him before i drunk the last shot "wait- gen are.. are you sure?" He seems embarrassed and nervous when he asked me with that question. "Mui.. do you think i could make a joke like that?" i drop the glassed cup after i finished drinking the last alcohol. i stood up and held his hand.

"hmm? his hand are soft and warm to touch."

We left the bar a few walking somehow i stopped and looked at him. "if you are going to ask where are we going... we are going to my house." i gave him a smile and proceed to walk while holding his hand and he is so quiet...

...

Mitsuri's pov:

Me and my friends are drinking while playing a game truth or dare but spicy. Muichiro be taking to long, i know he told me he's going to restroom but where is he?

"Muichiro where are you?" i mumbled to myself.

...

Muichiro's pov:

I and Genya have arrived at in front of a big house not just that but the house looks gorgeous and looking rich. "is he really this rich?" We entered inside, he unlock the door and after we enter his front door he locked the door. we both remove our shoes and he held my hand again leading me. he lead me upstairs and go to his room. his room is big i guess he is really rich like this but why the hell is his ex girlfriend left him like if i was her i'm not going to left him. 

"or... i could be more than that.. i could be his."

he faced me and walk towards to me and held my chin. i'm looking through his eyes until he surprised kissed me on the lips that i couldn't react in time. there is no way i'm resisting it. i wrapped my arms around his neck his hands reached my back of my shirt.

i opened my mouth so he could explore on me, he carried me and dropped me on his bed he removed his and proceed to kiss me again. the kissing was intense.

...

author's pov:

As the kisses was passionate and deep specially lovely it makes their body heat up even more. Genya's hand was exploring on Muichiro's upper body, the taller one pulled away from the kiss as a saliva was on their tongue's he decided to leave a mark and wet kisses on the smaller's neck. taller one was touching the smaller's back and caressing it while the smaller's other one hand was  guiding the taller's head and the other hand was touching his collar bone.

the bites are bit aggressive that made Muichiro make some spicy humming sounds.

"i never knew you could be this delicious~" the taller said.

"agh fuck just put it in already." 

Genya unbuckled his belt and take off his own pants with his boxer revealing a big cock on Muichiro's eyes. "You're too big for me-" Genya chuckled on what Muichiro said that made him turned on more "even better~" he take off the smaller's pants with his boxer.

In a second he entered his cock on Muichiro's hole that made him moan. "Aa- AH~! you're too big!!!" he placed both of his arms on around Genya's neck. "fuck! you're so tight." he made fully entered his cock on the hole.

"ready?"

Muichiro's respond was nod He smiled and continued to kiss him while he was moving slowly and he was also gently caressing him now. He was starting to use his hands to caress his body more closely, but he still didn't want to do too much yet as he wanted to go slow with this so that he didn't overwhelm the smaller. he continued moving while they were still making out, and he was still going slowly still. "Oh, my, and here I am thinking that he'll not be able to handle too much." He decided to still be pretty gentle for now, as he wanted to see how much he could take for now.

His movements started to gradually get rougher and faster, and he was slowly starting to give him the full experience now. He was enjoying the feeling that he was currently having. "Hmm.." He was making sure that he was also enjoying this, so he kept looking at his eyes to see how he was feeling right at this point. He was also using his hips a lot more aggressively now.

 he covers his mouth to mute the sounds he's making. He was a bit surprised by the sounds from him covers, but he didn't stop what he was doing yet. His movements were still happening, and he was feeling very excited right now as it continued to get more and more intense. "Ah, right, this is very pleasurable~" he was still covering his mouth from the sounds but for Genya covering the sounds he's making wasn't good for him so he did something. 

as he was being aggressive he pinned both of Muichiro's hands in the bed so he wouldn't able to cover the sounds. 

"a-aAh~!"

Genya was feeling very excited while he heard his sounds, it was making him even more eager to continue what he was doing now. he also couldn't hide the sounds while he's moving back and forth. He was really close to the point where he couldn't hide the sounds either, and he was moving even more and faster now. "aha- A~"

He was feeling really good now, and he wasn't able to contain himself anymore. "Hmm~" "Hmmm~" "Yes..." He decided to keep going, and he was giving her the full experience now. It was getting really intense now, and he was really putting everything he had into this right now.

He was enjoying this a lot when he knew he was making the smaller feel really good, and he decided to increase the intensity of how he was moving now. the smaller was really feeling a lot of it now, and he was feeling really great as well, not being able to contain himself anymore

"fa- faster~! Ngghhh~ Aa~ Please! i beg you~!"

He continued to keep going faster and harder, he still continued to look really happy "Hmm~" "Hmmm~" "Yes, I'll just keep going harder and faster then..." He started to put more effort into it. It was only a matter of time until he couldn't control himself. He kept going harder and faster now, feeling more and more excited each time. "Hmm~" "Oh, right, I can definitely go even faster now..~" He put more effort into each of his movements, he was feeling very eager now.

"o-OH MY!-" "AAAaaaaahhh~"

He looked really happy as he heard what he just said, as it meant that he was feeling a lot now. "Oh, no, I should go even harder now!" He said to himself, as he increased the intensity of what he was doing now right away. He was moving and getting more and more excited again. He started to go a bit faster again, and he was still going hard right now. "aghh~"

"Yes!" "Hmmm~"

He went even harder and faster and he was being really aggressive with the movements he was doing. "Hmmm~" "Ah," He was feeling really hot right now, and he really enjoyed doing this. 

"ah~! my my~" as the intense was there, for Muichiro it was too rough and the same time too good and too painful for him but he doesn't want Genya to stop.  He noticed that Mui was feeling a lot right now because of how intense he was being, but he decided to go even harder for now, he was enjoying doing this a lot more now. He just kept on moving and going harder now, and he was feeling extremely hot and excited right now. He wanted to keep this going for as long as possible. 

it was getting a bit painful for her "mmmhp~" but the pain she got just she enjoys.

"G- yaAh~!"

Genya noticed that he was about to say his name, but he wasn't sure what he said, but he knew it was something he wanted to make sure to hear now. " Ge- ENyAaH~ aAH~!" she was feeling a lot of pain right now. He was feeling really happy now, as he started to go even harder now. He was going as hard as he possibly could while still able to give him a good amount of pain as well as pleasure for now. 

he was got more intense, harder and aggressive that a single tear came out one of Mui's eyes while getting more louder. He continued to go even more harder and aggressive now as he was enjoying this a lot now, and he felt really excited knowing that he was giving him even more intense feelings.

"Gen-YAaaH~! i- It's HU- Hurts~!" Genya immediately slow down and asked him "do you want me to stop now?" Mui nod at him. genya pulled out his cock from the hole then after he cover Mui's naked body with the blanket as Genya laid next to him.

Genya kisses Muichiro's forehead after Muichiro was fast asleep. "Good night.."

Next: Chapter Five.. Smut.

------------------------------------------ 

Chapter Four ended

1757 words

--------------------------------------------

(SOO UHMM YEAH THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A SMUT BUT THERE ARE TWO PEOPLE WHO MOTIVATE ME!!

@SassyDango and @secre26_!!!! 

THANK YOU SOOO MUCHHH)