♫︎CHAPTER NINE♫︎

January 1 2024

"The day before that incident happened."

In Call Between Genya And Muichiro

Genya: Love, Tomorrow let's meet up...\

Muichiro: To where?

Genya: You know that one spot where we go to after we meet that day?

Muichiro: oh?! okay okay!

Genya: Anyways... How was your Christmas and New year?

Muichiro: It's great. How about yours?

Genya: it's also great haha...

Muichiro: I have to do something Bye!

Genya: Bye..

???

"Any information you got me here?" He was tall and he does have this kind of face... but my boyfriend is more better.

"sir i..." i was hesitating because genya and muichiro are like my sibslings too... not just friends i don't want one of to die... but if i didn't do this... my family could also get killed...

"You know what... after we got rid one of them... all your job is done.. but we're making sure THAT you are not going to tell this on your friends, family, or your lover... specially to the police..." he spoke. he's like staring into my soul ick! he's scary....

"you now tell me... what information you got?"

"Sir... Genya and Muichiro are returning here tomorrow... and they're about to meet up where it's their favorite spot..." i was sweating and trying to hide my fear over what i just got into...

"and where is that favorite spot they used to hangout? tell me."

"at ********** near to his salon store..."

"good... good... you can go now and never return... but you can't feel peace since my mens are watching you still. to make sure you ain't really telling anyone this."

...

...

...

Tanjiro's pov:

"Hey guys! i heard Muichiro and genya are going back!" I was with nezuko, zenitsu, kanao, inosuke, and aoi. We are having a treat lunch in the park actually zenitsu treat us this lunch.

"they are? i thought genya was going to stay a bit?" Nezuko asked.

"I don't know but off topic... Do you guys like saw how muichiro and genya is so close these months and days?" Zenitsu had a point well... Muichiro and genya is really close... 

"Maybe they're just friends that are comfortable to each other?" Aoi pointed out.

Zenitsu: "Friends? but i and inosuke saw them holding hands! oi inosuke show them that picture!" 

Inosuke: "later! you see i'm eating!"

Zenitsu: "no! show it now!"

Inosuke: "how 'bout i show you how to kick some jerks ass like you?!"

We left zenitsu and inosuke fighting and yelling because somehow they're going to be tired... they're always like this to the point they hit the limit of my kindness sometimes....

"but hey... aoi how was your songs?" Aoi is composing her own songs, can't deny but her voice is actually good though.

"oh? hmm.. they're getting quite famous, someday if i'm famous like the other artist i'll hire someone to write a song for me... because i want them to express their feelings towards to the song their writing to." 

"oh? aoi... i might seem day dreaming but i think i feel like this song i'm listening to is your voice..." kanao spoke, i didn't know she likes music.

"what title?" aoi asked.

"Bubblegum bitch-"

"oh? that was actually my song-" aoi was cut off by nezuko.

"AIN'T NO WAYYY THAT WAS YOURS?! AND THE 'GOOD 4 U'?!!!"

"ye-"

"no wayyyyyyyyyyyyy girl!!!!!!! you slayed!!!!!!!!!"

they're talking and i noticed two men standing near us... they're wearing a black suit, the leather is looking expensive. not just that, they're looking so strong and... they seem watching near us.

i'm not really sure, i'm sensing some bad thing that i couldn't explain.

Obanai's pov:

Mitsuri is... i don't know. she's acting weird these months, not just that when i bring something up to mitsuri she was not listening and she's always zooning out like... this isn't the mitsuri that i know. 

Same goes for her friend shinobu... she's also weird when i also bring up connected to mitsuri she always excuse herself.

why though?

...

...

...

Things been good but it's also weird.

...

...

...

(OH NO WHAT'S HAPPENINGGGGGGG)

CREDITS:

GOOD 4 U BY OLIVIA RODRIGO

BUBBLEGUM BITCH BY MARINA

[BYE POOKIESSSS IMMA KILL IT]