♫︎CHAPTER FIVE: PART ONE(18+)♫︎

Genya's pov:

In the morning, I had such a headache that I was holding my forehead because of the pain. I looked around and I stopped looking in front of my window near my bed and there I remembered what happened last night and I blushed when I remembered what happened. I looked to see if there was someone next to me and I saw Muichiro sleeping quietly and peacefully with the blanket covering his body.

i was about to get up when i looked under the part of my blanket i saw my body naked. "oh fuck. i literally forgot about that..." i faced palmed and mumbled to myself. i got out of the bed and pick up all the clothes on the ground and put it on laundry.

"i should cook something for us to eat while he's still asleep."

...

Mitsuri's pov:

I came to see Muichiro today with my boyfriend iguro, i haven't seen him last night at the bar so my suspect that he went home early. after a few driving we arrive at front of Muichiro's house, I went straight to the front door and knock. someone opened the door who's identical on Muichiro but his expression was different from the Muichiro that i know so this guy must be his Twin. "hello? um good morning! i am Mutsuri Kanroji and i'm Muichiro's friend the closest one!"

he looked at me up and down scanning me by his eyes that i hear some noises from my behind coming out from iguro.

"oh my brother talks A LOT  about you. and who's that?" he coldly said and point a finger on iguro. "who's that guy who has a oversized worm wrapped around his neck???" he raised an eyebrow seemed annoyed.

"well that was my boyfriend, iguro. and i came to see Muichiro-"

"Muichiro? he's not here. he didn't come home last night, perhaps you know anyone that close to mui?"

"well i know someone! i'll just ask him. anyways we're going now! bye!"

...

Muichiro's pov:

the sunlight hits my face causing me to wake up. I raised my hand to cover my face from the light, I slowly got up with the blanket around my body. I was sitting on the bed and someone was sitting near me. He turned his back to me while doing something on the cellphone. He adjusted his seat and faced me. "oh? are you awake?" he said to me with a smile, I just noticed that I wasn't at my house and there I remembered what happened last night, I suddenly became identical to a tomato and couldn't speak.

he chuckled. "oh about that um.. i'll just explain later.." he scratch his backhead with his hand and headed to the big looking luxury closet. he pulled out a black hoodie. "that must be his." i thought to myself he approached me and handed the hoodie on me.