☆CHAPTER THIRTEEN☆

Kanae's pov:

"... that night is always bothering me..."

I was getting lost in my thoughts and forgetting that i was with my siblings.

"Nee-san? Are you okay?"

"Hey.."

"Hey!"

(In this Au Kanae, shinobu, and kanao are biologically siblings while aoi is adopted.)

Shinobu aggressively shaked me till i came back to realizations... It's bothering me all night... i think something in my memories is missing...

"I'm sorry.. i was just thinking some you know.. things?"
I faked my laugh.

...

...

Sanemi's pov:

"Do you know this girl?"
Our detective asked me... no way... this girl is genya's ex girlfriend...

"I know her."

I let out a sigh. "Kumeno, Email me the whole footage of that cctv."

"Alright.."

I left the room, and went to my office. I sat on my chair thinking why is that girl involve in this.

I received the whole cctv footage and i  watched the whole thing.

This footage was our way who killed him... if we really found that missing another cctv footage we will get who's  that person who killed genya...

Obanai's Pov:

And again... mitsuri is acting so strange... whenever i ask her if she's okay... she's always acting strange and saying she's fine, good, or anything else. Today we're out at the mall and after i let her to get what she likes in her treat we're here at the food court. "uhh sorry..." she apologized? for what? I'm confused...

"for what? for those things i let you get on my treat? No, it's fine..."

"uh.. yeah but i know i'm being weird every month just like today-"

"i have my mood swings-"

"No, mitsuri it's fine... i understand in fact that you're opening up to me right now..."

"It is because i'm now my you know... 'days'... and i'm being weird whenever every month it happens...  Sorry!"

"It's okay, it's alright, because it's now clear what you're into."

So, all those happening her having a mood swing is just normal? well i clearly understand her.

...

(i'm having my writer's block- sorry-)