♫︎CHAPTER TEN♫︎

"The incident.."

January 2 2024

.

.

.

"I hate it... i hate how i remember his cold body on mine. like i was holding it for the last time... that smile... i love the way he smiles to me but that day happened... it's the first time i used to hate his smile on mine. how jerk is he to smile at me while he's dying on my arms?!"

.

.

.

"i love you..." genya can't stop saying 'i love you' to muichiro and won't stop hugging him. 

"hey you already said it a multiple times enough already." muichiro bonked genyas head tryna stop him since he can't stand it... muichiro is not mad but he's embarrassed about it because he never heard someone to say that multiple times.

"but... even these words i told you can't even describe how i loved you so muchhh" genya hugged the smaller tightly.

"i love you"

"stop it"

"no, i love you."

"genya enough"

"No, i said i love you."

"fine... i love you too."

"i love you more"

"No genya... it's unfair because i love you more, more and more!"

"Mui loveee it's fair because i love you not just more but in every universe!"

"okay that's enough."

"no, you don't love me anymore?"

"of course i love you."

They are been exchanging 'i love you' to each other, playing tag you're it, and... everything.. but how could i even destroyed everything when i'm the one who made them lovers at the first place? is that because i got threaten?

How pathetic i am... if i could just go to the times they threaten me, i could have died instead one of them... i don't even have an idea which one is going to be killed at all..

but... i... i got threatened... if i didn't do it they would have killed my family or me...

So, even how i want to inform this to both of them... i can't... they are some guards of that men always watching me... how could i even tell them? i can't even lie, they're going to hurt me... and they would easily find out that i was lying.

i also noticed it's already dark when i check the time it's already 6 pm, they stayed to their spot until it's 9 pm... i was about to ran towards to them when a guard of the 'man' spotted me.

the guard hold me tightly, he also held my mouth so i couldn't make any noise.... i tried my best to let go but how hard i tried still nothing. he pulled me to a dark corner space... before he completely dragged me in i lastly took a glace that muichiro and genya was about to cross the road..