☆CHAPTER TWELVE☆

Muichiro's pov:

"So... how do i look like on this dress?"
Nezuko asked.

"Girlie... do i look like i have a damn partner? I have no ideas and what the heck are you wearing for your date with that French fries head."

I wake up this morning... it's ten years and this fucking morning i forgot how his voice sounds like.

What a great start of the day and a reasonable shit to be a bitch for the whole weak.

"Come on! You have been on something like this ten years ago!"
She's sounding like a child who's begging her mom to buy her a candy.

"Jokes on you, i only wear jackets, baggy pants, and oversized shirts."

"Really now?"

...

Sanemi's pov:

In that ten years I've become the head cheif. Because of and skills and shit. Tomioka was our Detective. I don't even talk to him, wanna be mysterious bitch.

It's been ten years and I AM still investigating who killed my brother. It's even suspicious on how one of our video tapes of the cctv in that road was empty...

There's probably a Traitor...

Giyuu's Pov:

I was trailing the details i have then i remembered where there was a dark street corner in that road WHERE that scene happened...

I went to the cctv generator there i saw officer Kumeno Masachika.

"Hey! Need anything?"
He asked me.

"Take the cctv monitor to the time it was around 8 to 9 pm at night."

"But detective the cctv's-"
I cut his words.

"I doubt there was a dark corner space near that road and i remember there was a hiden cctv camera."

He checked the monitor and i waited patiently... and i realized something. I locked the door through that room making sure no one was seeing this except me and kumeno.

"Okay... here it goes."

The cctv tape was played and it shows a girl fighting with the man.. they're seems like arguing on something.

"Play it back... the fight seems so suspicios."

Kumeno reversed the scene and the two persons are gone, but there are a man standing behind a tall women...

The man grabbed the women tightly till they reached that dark corner space. A black looking expensive car appeared in front of them...

Another man was in that car... and that man is the man who we saw fighting a girl from the first scene before we reversed the tape.

"I think that man who's holding that tall women is a guard of the man who's inside that car...."
Kumeno pointed out.

"Hmm..."

"Pause the scene."
I request.

He pause the video and i went closer to the screen. "This tall women seems so familiar..."

"Play the video."

...

The video was playing and the man signaled his guard to shut silent the tall women he's holding.

And the man started the car really fast till we heard a loud bang.

A minutes later the car came back to where it was before. And... i saw the girl he's fighting earlier went oitside of the car.

The girl's face was clearly seen on the screen. "You fucking messed up!!!"
The girl screamed at the man.

"Pause the video! Call the cheif. That girl is also familiar."

...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Stay tuned huwhehehehheheh